Inside of My Eyelids

Yes, I’m upset okay.
Stop asking me if it’s over some stupid guy! It’s not, I swear.
I’m just upset because, because I don’t know what color the inside of my eyelids are!
They seem black at first, but the deeper I look into them the more it seems like a bright green. Soon the green goes to yellow, and the yellow to blue.
I mean it’s like a freaking color spectrum in there! And the tears, they don’t help.
They just blur my vision, make me have to open my eyes, and view the freaking rainbow again.
You know what sucks then? The rainbow reminds me of skittles, and then I think of him and how he would only eat the green ones.
Seriously, what’s so freaking special about a green skittle?!
And why can’t I forget this stupid little detail?!
Then when the green goes to orange, and the orange to red, well everything goes white and then black, and then it just starts again!
Seriously! What does it take for me to just know what color the inside of my eyelids are?!
They’re just so indecisive, so complex!
And frustrating, and confusing!
And colorful, and beautiful, and breathtaking, and…. No, wait. This is about my eyelids.
Not about that stupid boy, or the way he just threw me aside like yesterday’s newspaper.
Not like anyone reads the newspaper anyways.
This is about the inside of my eyelids, how their color is unknown and I want to make an important discovery to society.
This isn’t about that stupid boy and his flawless face, his gorgeous smile, his smooth voice, and how amazing he is!
Not that I even think that….anymore…
This isn’t about a stupid boy!
OH MY GOD! WHY CAN’T MY EYELIDS DECIDE?!?!
If you want to be black, be black, if you want to be green, be green; JUST STOP THE MADNESS!!!
This, this is why no one talk about the inside of eyelids, because all it can do is drive someone crazy.
Drive someone to the verge of uncontrollable tears.
Yes, I am crying because of my freaking eyelids!
Stupid, stupid, stupid…..eyelids…..
Who am I kidding? I’ll never get past the dumb green skittles.

xximjustmexx said...
i love this poem... ill never get past the laffy taffies or M'Ms.... i miss him so much.. this poem really got to me...

Tralalaura replied...
Thank you so much! You're stuff is really good too, you have talent :)

xximjustmexx replied...
thank you so much! that really means a lot to me to hear someone that has so much talent as you do saying that i have talent:)