I won't forget.

I shot my eyes up, eying his tall, slender body, how each of his muscles still managed to glean in the sketchy light the moon provided. Or the way his chocolate eyes were almost identical to his shaggy hair. "I love you." I whispered letting the wind carry my message of romance though its caressing hands.

"But you shouldn't," He replied, his rough voice complimenting his torn clothes and dirty exterior. "You knew this would happen if you said anything." He spoke, lowing his pitch to match my own.

I laid down, letting my Rapunzel-Like hair play tag with the pastel coloured flowers that laid on the forest floor. "But, I love you." I repeated, watching him, as his eyes trailed to the sullen ground.

"Stop, Lucia. Please don't make me regret this... Please," He begged. As my vision slowly started to fade away, like steam gently vanishing away into thin air; I managed to see him drop his scarlet-stained blade to the ground. "I love you." He whimpered out, as my body, once filled with the joy and laughter of a thirteen year old went numb and cold.

Choc0lateFl0wer said...
Oct. 15, 2011 at 9:49 am
That was so amazingly wonderfully sad I love this