Letters to you: Damsel in Distress #1

Dear Prince,

I am really sincerely annoyed. You see I have been waiting and waiting on you and well quite frankly, I’m impatient. It has been twice that I thought you showed up and twice my poor heart was fooled by imposters. I must have been wanting love so much I imagined it in the two guys I,” Fell in love with and now I am desperate. My heart keeps tricking my mind that I’m in love but my mind keeps telling my heart that it is a fool and will only cause more pain. So you see prince why I need you? I need you to carry me off into some fairytale land where true love exists and heartbreaks do not. I assume you must have gotten stuck somewhere along your way to rescue me, but if you want my address and phone number I would be happy to give it to you. I am very eager to meet you wherever you are, and I don’t mean to sound rude or pushy but can you like please hurry your butt up before my insane heart gets any more crazy ideas!? It would ease the pain of your one true love.

XOXO

-Your Damsel in Distress

abear107 said...
I totally relate to this. My boyfriend and i broke up a little while ago and i want to move on and find myself a new man but they're aren't any to be found and i'm getting really impatient too