Finally Safe | Teen Ink

Finally Safe

By daddyslilgirl SILVER, Dallesport, Washington
daddyslilgirl SILVER, Dallesport, Washington

Keep going forward and dont look back

He calls at 10 asking if he can come over. "sure", was all i could say.20 minutes later he arrives we walk out to the pool. We got out, it was to cold to swim, so we went inside. I was home alone tonight. He asked me the question that i wanted to hear since i started liking him. "Yes", He looked surprised. He left and said goodbye. It made me smile to know that he was the only person i can trust anymore. The family comes home early in the morning. They yelled at me to get up and clean the house like i was supposed to last night. That night when i was supposed to be asleep i jumped out of my window and ran. I ran till i got to his house. He let me in and i walked to his bedroom and slept the first night since i have been told too work my self through the bone. I knew finally that this is where I'm gonna stay here at peace, no matter what came at me i was safe finally

zone7294 GOLD said...
zone7294 GOLD, Newport News, Virginia

If im good for nothing, then your bad for everything

this is a great story maybe you could read some of my stuff preferably my poem called if you would let me love you because I just submitted that