And So Romeo Forgot His Lines

"Aria! What is taking you so long?" My best friend yelled from outside my bedroom door. We were getting ready to go to The Casket to see a new band perform.
"I'm almost done. Give me a second to check my eye liner." My friends and I are what you would call Emo, but in truth we're simply people put in the social heiarchy by those who look down on us for our individuality.
"Ok, I'll be out in the car." She finally said. I walked out of my room, closing the black door softly, and ran to catch up with her.
"I'm here.Let's go." She started her little purple BMW bug and we began the five minute drive to our favorite club/hang out.
When we pulled up, the hopped out and went to the frint of the line. Because we were here so often, we got priveleges, not having to wait in line was one of those.
"Hey Aria, you're gonna love the band tonight." Jayce yelled at me from the bar. Jayce was my other best friend. He worked here every weekend just to see the band without having to pay.
"Hello. You must be Aria." I turned to see a very cute guy standing behind me with a drink in his hand.
"And you are?" I asked, a hint of surprise in my voice.
"You're next boyfriend." He smirked. Wow...

Odessa_Sterling00 said...

What does the title have to do with anything?

Muziksoul29 replied...
I'm still not sure myslef, though you should not be rude about it. It is simply a thought for a story that I'm not sure if I will be continuing.

Odessa_Sterling00 replied...
You should try naming your stories according to whats going on in them.  That's like naming a book "Shark Attack" and the book is really about how to cook a cake.  Makes no sence..

Muziksoul29 replied...
if i do continue it, there is a plot that makes the whole thing make sense. 

Muziksoul29 said...
Oct. 7, 2011 at 11:41 am
Thank you for telling me what you think about it...I have been really busy and I was planning on updating it, but totally forgot.

teenpoet8 said...
Aug. 1, 2011 at 9:32 am
Well I did like this piece and I would love to see a story built around it.  However, I didn't like where it was left off and feel like you should write more...I will certainly read it if you do.