Forbidden Love: Chapter 1 | Teen Ink

Forbidden Love: Chapter 1

May 14, 2011
By Hannah McD BRONZE, Apex, North Carolina
Hannah McD BRONZE, Apex, North Carolina
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

I walked along the many rows of dresses at the mall, searching for the perfect one to wear to Jillie's birthday party. Jillie's been my best friend since third grade, so I had to wear something perfect. After about 30 minutes of searching, I finally found a cute red dress that was diagonally cut at the end and was just below knee-hight. It had a strap in the front that tied behind your neck, which made it ten times more beautiful. To go along with the dress, I found a pair of red high heels. Finished with my shopping, I went to the cashier to check out. All together, it ended up costing me $108.27, to be exact.

I walked out of the mall, shopping bags in hand, and hopped into my car. Putting the bags in the passenger seat, I got my keys and started the ignition. 15 minutes later, I arrived back at my house.

I went upstairs into my room to get dressed. When I passed my bedside table on my way to the bathroom, I glanced at the clock; 3:25. I had 35 minutes before I had to be out the door and on my way to Jillie's house.

In a record of 20 minutes, I'd put on my dress and my high heels. I'd put on my makeup - light pink blush, brown eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, and clear shiny lip gloss - quite the basics. I curled my hair ever so slightly so that it waved down a little bit. I pinned one side and left the other be. Ready, I headed out the door.

I arrived at Jillie's house at 4:15. When I knocked on the door, the party was just getting started. I walked over to the bar that her parent's had in the back porch; since Jillie's parents were not home, she had the whole house to herself, including tons of bottles of champaign, wine, beer, margaritas - you name it, they had it. Jillie's 15-year-old brother was kindly serving as the bartender. Jillie and I had always counted on him whenever we needed help, and he'd always been there for us, which was what I loved about him. I walked over and smiled.

"Hey, Jackson," I greeted as I sat down on a chair across from the bar counter.

"Hey Liz," he said. He handed me a margarita - I didn't need to tell him what I wanted, as he's served me many margaritas over the year. And he knows just how I like them - extra salty with a lime on the side.

"Thanks," I told him. I licked the salt off of a section of the glass. "Having fun?"

Jackson rolled his eyes. "You know it."

I laughed. We continued talking for a few minutes, until another guy came up. He was tall, and had long blonde hair that went over his eyes. He had a pretty face and you could see the outline of his face very clearly; the lines of his cheek bones were sharp, and he had a cute smile. To top it off, he had the most gorgeous blue eyes I had ever seen.

He sat down in the seat next to me, unaware of my presence. He ordered a beer, and as Jackson handed it to him he gave me a look that told me he knew exactly what I was thinking. He smiled at me, and I couldn't help but smile back; he knew me so well. Then he turned to serve the line of kids waiting for their drinks that had just recently started to form.

Blondie Blue Eyes didn't miss our glance. He turned to see who Jackson was smiling at and then saw me.

"Hi," he said.

I looked up from stirring my margarita, smiling slightly. "Hey," I said.

We sat there for about three seconds just looking into each others' eyes. Then he said, "I'm Eric."

I smiled even bigger and glanced away, embarrassed. He was so damn sexy! "Hanna," I murmured.

"Hey Hanna," he said. He had to yell above the music that had just started to play in order for me to hear him. "You look familiar."

I turned around to look at him. "Um, yeah... I think you're in my English class."

"4th period?"

"Yup."

"I knew it," he said, as if he had accomplished something. He smiled wide, showing his perfectly white teeth. "Ms. Tawnswell..." He looked as if he was disgusted, which wasn't surprising - nobody liked Ms. Tawnswell.

"The b**** from hell," I muttered.

He laughed. And from then on we talked and talked. Before I knew it, I was in his lap, drinking his beer. In the seat that I was in was Jillie, sitting in her boyfriend Mark's lap. We laughed and talked for what seemed like all night.

I had Eric's beer in my hand and took a sip of it. When that was gone, we ordered another one. Jillie and I were laughing about the time that Jacob Lee had scared her to death in 4th grade by putting a rubber snake in her locker. All four of us started laughing. Before I knew it, Jillie and Mark had started making out. It'd started slowly, but then it got more serious and eventually the disappeared, leaving me and Eric alone.

"Wanna go to the couch?" he whispered in my ear, softly. One of his hands was on my waist, the other on my neck, playing with my hair as I sat on his lap.

He kissed my cheek, and I looked up at him, staring into those bright blue eyes of his. I felt a tingle go down my spine; ah, you had to love it. I got up out of his lap, took his hands, and pulled him up off the chair. But instead of going to the couch, I led him to the stairs that led upstairs, all the while looking at him in the eyes, smiling. When he realized that we were not, in fact, going to the couch, he smiled, and twined his fingers into mine. As we reached the first step, he untied our fingers and picked me up, leaning me against the wall. He had one arm holding my legs up and the other caressing my neck. As he leaned in to kiss me, I picked up my legs and wrapped them around his waist, freeing his arm. He laughed softly, and his lips toughed mine, ever so lightly - I couldn't stand it; he was driving me crazy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. The kiss started out gentle and slow, as if we were both still absorbing what was happening. Then it grew more and more deep and violent, more serious. I squeezed my legs tight and leaned further into him.

His hands trailed down my back until they reached the bottom of my shirt. Slowly, cautiously, he edged his hand up under my shirt. I responded by leaning up higher and licking his lips. His hand kept moving up until it reached my bra strap. Then things got real...tonguey. I started teasing him by starting to kiss him and touching my tongue to his, and when he responded by kissing me more deeply, I'd draw it back. I could tell it was driving him nuts, and I giggled, making him smile.

We continued making out for a long time. The night ended rather well, if you ask me. To my surprise, we didn't end up doing anything, which made me like him even more. But eventually it was 2:00 in the morning, and we had to go home. I drove him to his house (he'd come to the party with his friend, who apparently got tired of waiting for him), where we parked and ended up making out for another good 15 minutes or so. By the time I got home, I was exhausted, yet filled with lust. It wasn't long until I drifted off to sleep.


The author's comments:
Comment, please. This is my very first story :)