A Teenage Romance

Sitting in the open gym alone cellphone by my side watching my kid brother practice basketball. It wasn't until i was fully paying attention to my surroundings when I notice a guy quickly yet gently walking to my side. He softly muttered a, "hello". I look up and before my eyes stands a tall, lean, most attractive guy I have ever seen. Speechless I reply back with a soft "Hi" He sat next to me so gracefully. We started conversing back and fourth about ourselves. The basics, "Do you play any sports?" or. "Any hobbies?" Until that one question that completely nearly broke me. "So, exactly how old are you?" He asks curiously. "Thirteen" I reply. "Sixteen" he murmurs with a low rumble. A three year age difference seemed like a lot until he asked, "Can i have your number?" I felt shocked! No way in a hundred years would i have guessed that he would ask that one simple thing. We exchanged numbers and when our siblings practice was over we said our goodbyes and ended with a friendly hug. Five seconds passed and with a buzz of my phone a text message read "Hey:)" I automatically assumed it was him. We got so much into conversation i looked at the clock. 3:30 am. We have been talking for nearly seven and a half hours. That next day there was a basketball game for my little brother. With delight my crush stood by the doors waiting for me. We got our seats and as i yawned he asked if I wanted to lean on him. I did so and he put his muscular arm around me. That's when I knew I was in love. We started hanging out as "just friends" until one basketball game. Cheering and routing for our siblings he took me outside to get away from the screaming and supporting parents. It was snowing and when i turned to him to ask to go back inside, we kissed. My mind compeatly out of thought he stared at me. Did that make us official? Were me and this sixteen year old guy dating? I wanted to tell my parents. Although, I was worried they wouldn't approve of the age difference. After a coupple months passing by, I finally decided to cometo truth about my secret boyfriend. It took time before they could adapt to the fact their thirteen year old daughter had a highschool boyfriend. To this day me and my true love are still together. But also facing the hard parts about the age difference. Although we manage to accept and to this day will never forget the day that changed my life.

LifesIllusion said...
love it! cant believe its actually true:) so cute.

iL0v3him said...
oh really? I'm glad you relate to it!!!!(:

AMilne said...
May 5, 2011 at 8:45 am
I didn't like this. I feel like it doesn't flow very well and isn't realtable.

plain1and2simple replied...
To be honest, it's not my favorite i've written but it's a true story:) haha thanks for the comment(:

miss roxstar said...
May 5, 2011 at 2:28 am
its really very cute...... juzzz loved it

plain1and2simple replied...
thank you!!!(:

babagirl said...
May 3, 2011 at 7:16 am
this article is so life like that its happen to me but at a school dance i was 16 he was 18

Lanieloo said...
May 2, 2011 at 6:58 am
I love this! Its so sweet! is it true? Because that would make it even MORE sweet!

plain1and2simple replied...
awwe thank you so much!(: it is a true story haha :)

Lady.J.xoxo said...
May 1, 2011 at 11:56 am
this piece was great, loved it! is it true?

iL0v3him replied...
thank you!!!:) and yes, it's a true story:)