Forgetting You | Teen Ink

Forgetting You

By MaddiexD BRONZE, Allen, Texas
MaddiexD BRONZE, Allen, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

One day I saw you and thought about who you were. Sweet personality, amazing laugh, and a heart-warming smile.
You finally noticed me one day; the girl that sat in the back of the room who was always shy and quiet. I would catch your sparkling emerald eyes glance up at me, and every time you did - you made my heart pound like you were bringing it to life. I wish I could see you do that again...but it would be difficult to forget about you. You were the one who turned me down, who turned against me like I was a piece of nothing. I look back on those days when your eyes would watch me, study me - like you could conduct a prediction on what I was doing and thinking. I now realize that when you see me, you're only looking through me. I thought I meant something special to you, but I was wrong. You told everyone about my secret, and I wish I could take everything back because it's like your making me cover up the truth with stupid worthless lies. I want to hate you, but I can't. The only thing I want to do is envy you. That's why I'm starting to forget about you.

From an experience.

MaddiexD BRONZE, Allen, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
thank you! I'll be writing more soon. (:

Great piece! I lykk it..i am kinda going through something similar to this