My hero

I could hear everyone around me scream, but I heard nothing from me. We spun in circles getting closer to the edge of the bridge. There was a soft thud as the car stopped a foot from the bridge. Next to my car was pale, blue eyed boy. He had his hands against the car, keeping us from completely falling off the bridge. I climbed out, my legs sore and bruised.
He turned to walk off, ignoring my yells for him to come back. He said one thing in return. "Your friend is dead, I'm sorry I couldn't help her."
I swung open the door, ignoring the pain in my arm. Sammie fell onto my feet, her usually tan complextion now white as a sheet. I held her in my arms when I heard a soft whisper say 'I love you.' The boy had returned.

LovelyMiss This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Woah! Nice story plot I really loved were this was going but I wish you could of added more to it and more detail as well. Like who was the guy who stopped the car? What friend was dead? And in the begging at first I didn't notice the car was spinning till it said she was bruised so I had to go back and read it again. But loved the plot maybe add more or an edited version of this I want to read more about it!:)