Family or Death Continued | Teen Ink

Family or Death Continued

By Ren_Miyazawa GOLD, Anna, Texas
Ren_Miyazawa GOLD, Anna, Texas

Ken carried me to the couch in the living room and set me down. "Amaya you fine with staying here?" My eyes started to water and I began crying. "yes im fine with staying here anyways i have no where else to go and all my family is dead my mom and dad had no brothers or sisters. I wish I had some way to pay you back in return for staying here I can get a job. That way im not such a burden." Ken gave me a hug and whispered in my ear. "No, no you dont have to do that." I was just about to speak when a bright light appeared in my eyes. Loud voices all around me I could hear the television in the back ground with a news story about a little boy who is missing now. I opened my eyes, sat up and looked around. I was in a hospital bed with my head wraped up. Ken was over in the chair passed out. The nurses and doctors were in the hall near my room talking there voices sounded so loud to me like people were speaking in my head. "Ken wake up." he just layed there asleep so i got up and headed towards him. I shook his shoulder a little and he woke up. "Amaya what are you doing your spose to stay in bed till tomorrow and you werent spose to even be awake right now how are you? you had so much sleeping gas in your system." I rubbed my eyes "well im up so i say lets leave i want to get home." I walked out of the room and went to the desk with a doctor on the phone. "Can i have my cloths back so i can go home please?" He looked up and his eyes looked huge and shocked "nurse bring her back to her room now!" i looked around and two nurses came at me. "why what did i do to be locked up in the crazy hospital!"