Love that lasts a life time | Teen Ink

Love that lasts a life time

By lenizdawg28 BRONZE, Mt. Prospect, Illinois
lenizdawg28 BRONZE, Mt. Prospect, Illinois

Everyday I would look into his eyes and then smile and he would do the same i would think to myself "he just made my day" but, I wasn't aware that he would soon be making my life.
people would say im a drama queen because every moment that i couldn't be with him i would be sad or queit, some nights i would tear up, until january 6th he came up to me in the hall on my way to algebra and kissed me on the lips it was beautiful, mostily because it was unexpected. He told me how he felt and i told him the same, and no longer do i cry or have a gloom face because as long as he is around in my life i will be the happiest girl on the planet and one day he states that he will marry me, he just simply made my life<3

Timothy&Maggie

This had happened to my good friend maggie and this article was actually in her experiance and everytime i have no hope or im ready to give up on the one person that i have liked/loved since 3rd grade i just think of what happened to magie... now there was more to her story but this sums it up i think very well.

DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey

Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

grammar check, please.

i'm sure it was a wonderful story in real life, but none of it made sense, it wasn't in any sort of order, there was no sentence variation, and no imagery.