We Ask Ourselves, Why?

We ask ourselves, why is love so overrated? Us as teenagers need to be more alert that 99.999% of relationships don't last. Yes, theres those special few that meet in teen years and fall in a special kind of love that I will never understand, but it's not always like that. Love has very mysterious ways. I think of it as a picture, a painting. Without that special guy there for me, my painting is black and white. When he comes along, my painting gets colored in a little at a time. But then he leaves, and the colors slowly fade away until im ready to get it colored in again. You see, its like a cycle. I hate that teens that can't get guys because maybe they don't have the confidence to talk to any, or their just not interested think love is just the greatest thing ever, because it's really not. It damages your heart as a whole and we really don't need that at such a young age. We should be thinking about college, friends, sports, not guys. So we ask ourselves why, is love so overrated? It seems we will never know.

mskullgirl said...
Im pretty sure this is true for all teenagers. Keep it up!

anax7 replied...
Thanks! I like it alot :)