A Letter To The Past

Dear Boy,
Well now, we've made many mistakes haven't we. You took the hand of a girl with a broken heart and fading smile, and taught her how to fall in love. You saved her life, you were the only thing that girl had and the first thing she'd love. But sadly, you loved another girl the whole time. You turned the girl with a broken heart into "the other woman", and made her feel like she was being used. But, to make it even worse, you expected her to understand, that you were in love, and that everything you had shared with her was to teach her how to physically love. And now, that girl is amazing without you. She has a new boy to love, and he loves her. She learned to live with the fact that you went away to school, and that she was stuck in this pathetic excuse for a town for two more years. And if that girl could see you now, she'd miss her best freind, and the boy she loved before he broke her heart by ending whatever they had, right after she gave half of herself away, through a text message. So boy, you better have learned from those mistakes, and you netter watch out, because karma's a witch.
Love Always,
That Girl.

JoetheBlanc said...
very vivid. well constructed too. five stars.