No Matter What Chapter 14

The pain was excruciating, but it was worth it. The feeling of the venom running through my veins was enough to make any super hero cry out in pain, but I woud brave it a thousand more times if it meant I could be with Xander forever. It seemed like the weight of forever was on my shoulders, and I couldn't imagine how Xander must feel. Hearing my screams pierce the dead air, this must be killing him. But I can't think of anything other than the fact that soon, I would be like Xander. We would finally be equal.
"Maia, it's almost over. The pain will stop soon." I heard Xander say from beside me. He had been whispering sweet things in my ear since the pain had begun yesterday. Although I couldn't reply, he knew I coulld hear him.
Thepain slowly started ebbing away, and suddenly it was completely gone. I opened my eyes to be blinded by a doctor's lamp above my head.
"Xander?" I whispered. My throat felt parched.
"Maia, you're awake." He shouted. THe sound rang through my ears causing me to close my eyes and grab ahold of them.
"Xander, too loud." I whispered.
"Oh, yeah. I forgot." He replied quieter.
"How do I look?" I asked with wide eyes.
"Like a queen. My queen." He answered smiling sweetly.
"DO you have a mirror anywhere?" I asked.
"Yeah,come here." He said pulling my hand. I noticed my skin had become paler, nearly as ghostly pale as Xander.
He pulled me over to a mirror and I looked into it. In front of me stood a girl that was too beautiful for words. Her ebony locks had been pulled into a pony tail with side bangs. She had the most enchanting silver eyes, and she had no blemish at all. I took another look and knew that this girl could not possible be me. I reached out my hand to see if it was real, and the girl in the mirror did the same.
I turned to see Xander staring at my now light pink lips. I leaned up and gave him a quick peck then darted away.
"Hey, you can't do that to me! I haven't gotten to kiss you in three days and now you just run away! How could you do that to me?" He shouted while chasing after me.
I made the mistake of looking back and ran straight into a wall. Instead of it hurting me, I crushed it.
"Wow." I managed to whisper.
"Now do I get a real kiss?"
I looked up at him and grinned. "Of course you do."
I gave him a kiss that was so full of emotion that I nearly forgot where I was.
"I love you so much,Maia."
"As I love you, Xander."

The End..........for now:)

ImNotCrazy said...
Oct. 21, 2010 at 10:03 am
it waz good but arnt u kinda coping twilight?????????

Muziksoul29 replied...
Oct. 25, 2010 at 10:02 am
i dont really think im copying twilight cuz i really luv it and i got the idea from a book i wrote three years ago b4 i knew about twilight

Muziksoul29 replied...
and there are differences like when she became a vamp her eyes turned silver not red or gold and the transformation lasted one day not three. but b4 the transformation she was md at him so she wouldn't kiss him. Little differences are there, but you dont really notice it.

tonite replied...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 1:50 am
i agree with imnotcrazy and imnotcrazy youre definitely not crazy.....i am