GOODNIGHT MY LOVE- part one | Teen Ink

GOODNIGHT MY LOVE- part one

The couple laughed as their child a toddler was playing hide-and-go-seek with another little girl, they laughed as one of them tagged the other one. I had remembered when I was a little tot and I always played with one of my close friends. I would finally see him again after three years of going to a different school he was coming back for senior year. I had heard he was an excellent football player, would he remember me? I had changed too much for him to recognize me, or for the fact that I was older now. His mom had spoken to me, I had run into her over the summer break and she knew whom I was. She had given me a picture of him to me so I could go up and speak to him, I really did not want to be the forward one but I would walk by him and then see if he did recognize me. I saw him so I headed in his direction pretending just to walk past him, he had a piece of paper in his hand, as I walked by him he asked me if I was his friend Jessie that he used to be friends then he held the piece of paper up.

“Daren is that you?” I replied
“Oh my gosh, Jess” he sounded shocked

I hugged him then he kissed my forehead, I looked around and everyone gasped. Daren then stepped back and apologized for kissing my forehead.
“I’m sorry it’s just that I haven’t seen you in forever and that...,” Daren got silent “you’re so beautiful.”

“Really, Daren” I was shocked and speechless.
“I can’t believe I’m saying this but...,” Daren grabbed my hand and kissed it “I've wanted to say this to you for a long time I love you Jessie.”

I was in total shock and Daren looked away and looked at me as if I needed to say something but then he started to walk away, I grabbed him and kissed him on the lips.
“Do you feel the same way Jess?" Daren asked.

“YES!” I almost screamed it as if I was one thousand feet away from him.
I had loved him forever yet I never told anyone about Daren and everyone thought that I was crazy not to like anyone in the school until now. Daren grabbed my hand and we went into the school and luckily his homeroom was the same as mine because of our last names being so close together in alphabetical order.
-the end but i will be writing more off it soon!

whittles BRONZE, Delmar, Delaware

"A word is dead, when its said, but i say it just begins to live that day."-by; Emily Dickinson

thank you because i was thinking that the person was crazy i prefer for that person to read it over until she/he gets it.

whittles BRONZE, Delmar, Delaware

SHE DONT HAVE A KID DUHHH READ IT OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jeez I did say "I looked at the couple as they were watching their kid" not OH I WAS WATCHING MY KID P:))))))))))

ImNotCrazy said...

y do u think she haz a kid????

on Oct. 20 2010 at 3:59 am
TheSummoningFreak PLATINUM, Lugoff, South Carolina

if you can never let yourself fall you'll never know what it's like to love

I liked it...Good job!

TuffGurl said...
on Oct. 19 2010 at 5:29 am
I'm confused. She has a kid and a boyfriend? Or what? Work on that a bit and work on your grammar.