Future Love

By , Fayette, AL
My Love,

Where have you been? It takes all that I have to live through each day without you. I don't like not being able to see your face, or hold you. I'm worried. Have you forgotten about me? I'll wait forever and a day if it means only one night with you. I'll keep searching for you. Please come fast. You are everything to me. You comfort me when I need comfort.You sing me to sleep when I've had a bad day. You look at me as no one has ever done. You're my very reason for existing. You're everything to me. Absolutely everything. I'm lost without you. When we find each other, it'll be destiny. I can't wait to meet you, my love. It's something worth waiting for.

Cameandgonesmarty This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Beautiful!

hope it gets published!

Can you check out "Be mine for always (inspired by the notebook)" ? it is a piece i wrote that got high rated.

Plz comment!

jlw11 replied...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 9:02 am
Thanks so much!! (: And yes, I will definitely check out your piece. Thanks again for reading mine! (:

idk my name said...
Oct. 19, 2010 at 6:31 am
wow this sounds exactly liike me. i was in love. but he lived in PA i live in VA sooo we had eachothers cell. and emails...well....his fone was off for awhile. and i was scared. so i called everyday. and emailed him. TONS. finially i looked up his home fone number after 4 months!!!! and he was there. and hanged up....in my face...i was so sad. but ur story sounds like how i felt

jlw11 replied...
Oct. 19, 2010 at 9:09 am
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry!! But at least you finally figured out that he wasn't the one. Which means you're that much closer to finding who you're meant to be with! Best of luck! And thanks for reading my article. (:

jlw11 replied...
Oct. 19, 2010 at 9:10 am
You know what's funny? I forgot that I posted this as anonymous. XD

TuffGurl said...
Oct. 19, 2010 at 5:24 am

aww this is really good! great job! five stars!

that's a lot of exclamation points! (on my comment)

jlw11 replied...
Oct. 19, 2010 at 9:12 am
Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Even though I posted as anonymous my user name is jlw11, so look me up and read some of my other articles. (: thanks again! (:

TuffGurl replied...
I'll definitely look you up. This is an AH-mazing piece!! ok, so jwl11. got it. looking you up now!! i'll try and comment on all of your works.

jlw11 replied...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 9:00 am
Thanks! I never think my work is 'AH-mazing,' but thank you anyways! (:(:(:

TuffGurl replied...
I looked you up but I couldn't find you! Can you send a link of one of your pieces that you didn't sign as anonymous?  then I can click on the "more work by this author" thingy button. Thanks :)

jlw11 replied...
Okay, just look up Behind This Smile and it should bring it up.