True Love | Teen Ink

True Love

October 12, 2010
By aaron4 BRONZE, Randolf, Indiana
aaron4 BRONZE, Randolf, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"don't lose just win the game".


There was this couple that worked together. The only problem was that they didn’t believe each other. The couple names were John and Katie had a problem in there relation ship. The problem was that they really don’t now what love is. Love only lasts until someone messes up. This happens when you don’t trust each other at places and no matter where you go you, should always have trust in a relation ship without trust you wouldn’t be able to build up a relationship. So this is how it start’s.
John and Katie were walking in the park. John says to Katie “we need to talk about trust it has been a year and a half” Katie says “okay”…with her face towards the floor sitting down on the bench. He says “I love you; you know I don’t want problems with you and I think we need to stop getting into so many arguments.” She says “yah I know….” John says “well I just don’t want us to loose our trust and move on.” She says “John I just don’t want you to hate me.” John says “I’m not going to hate you just don’t lie to me were you are going and tell me what’s on your mined.” said Katie. Katie!... stop talking like that.” Katie starts to cry and was hugging John. John says “just don’t lie and we will be fine.” They left and went over to Katie’s house and ate dinner. So Katie said to John. “I am going to chill with Annie, Tiffany, Jenice, and Jennifer.” John said “okay”. So John calls Katie and says where are you?” Katie says “At this boy’s house”. John says “what?.. What are you guys doing is it just you and him?” She said “no”. John said “What?” and Katie paused. Katie said “I smoked with this boy”. John said “I will just talk to you later”. Katie said….”Don’t get mad.” John just hung up. Then next day Katie said to John at school “I will never do it again”. John just ignored her and continued walking to his class.

Katie went to John’s locker and stayed there and John just didn’t care about. So Katie said “I love you and I don’t want to lose you”. John said, “Leave me alone”. John told her not to work with him, but Katie went to work with John. Then one night Katie showed up at John’s house and stayed there until John came home John asked “What do you want?” She said “I am sorry and that it won’t happen again”. Then John just said “move on.” She stayed in front of John’s house and wouldn’t leave. John just didn’t want to be with her for a while so he told her he wanted to take a break. Katie was already moving on. So John is always home and wishing that he wasn’t in this situation again, after that day he realized a girl can change that quick. He tried to get back with Katie for a while. So John is going to have to stop thinking about her and move on just like his friends said. That is true love a true story it even might happen to you so choose who you fall in love with and make smart decision in your life. And tell the person you and love how you feel and take every single minute you have with the person you love and enjoy your self with them. Because stuff like this can break your heart for a while.