No Matter What Chapter 13

Months went by, although it felt like only days. Xander and I grew into the perfect couple, almost.
"Why won't you just change me?" I screamed at him. This was the only thing he and I could never agree on.
"I won't let you become a monster! You don't know how horrible it feels. I hate having to kill animals for me survival. Before I became a vampire, I was a vegetarian, now I'm a vegetarian vampire. It's not right!" He yelled back at me.
"This is what I want. To spend eternity with you is all I have been dreaming of for the last 6 months! Please! This is all I want. I want to be a vampire, like you." I broke into sobs as I said the last word. He didn't understand how hard it was for me not being like him. He was always saving me, and for once, I wanted to save him.
"Honey, you know I love you, but this isn't what you really want. Being a vampire is horrible. You can't go out in public during daylight hours, you have to drink blood of innocent animals, and you lose sight of what it was like to be human after a while. I can't even remember what my family looked like before I was turned, and all you want is this. I just can't do it." He replied while gathering me in his arms and rocking me back and forth, trying to comfort me.
"Xander, I wouldn't ask this of you if I thought I might change my mind. I-I'm dying here. You say it's horrible, but I think it's wonderful. You say it's hard to remember being human; I don't want to remember being human. Being with you is all I care about. Body, Heart, and Soul.
"One day, Angel, you will be the death of me." And with that he turned me in his arms and bit into me neck.

tonite said...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 1:48 am
not to be rude or anthing but this feels freakishly like twilight

billgamesh11 said...
Ok, thanks for clearing that up!!!:):):);)

billgamesh11 said...
Jul. 29, 2011 at 11:21 am
I am not an expert on vampires and i have a question: Do vampires live forever? And good job incorporating all those emotions into the story, it made me feel as if i was Maia or Xander!

Muziksoul29 replied...
im not sure, but my vampires do

Muziksoul29 said...
Oct. 14, 2010 at 9:47 am
Im writing out chapter 14 right now so it might take a few days for me to finish cuz im sick rite now. thanx for reading :)

alibi said...
this is amazing!!! is there a chapter 14?