Forever in love | Teen Ink

Forever in love

By veronicachic BRONZE, Leeds, Florida
veronicachic BRONZE, Leeds, Florida

"I love you and always will" I said as tears ran down my face.
-----------------------------------
My name is kayliegh and im gay. I know it may come across as a shock it did to my best friend when I told her something nobody else knew.
-----------------------------------
So a year ago I finally knew i was gay. It wasnt till last may that i came out. I didnt have a girlfriend or anything i just knew it was time to come out. I didnt have a girlfriend for the simple reason that i was in love...in love with my bestfriend emma.
-----------------------------------
Emma has been my best mate since preschool. We have always been really close but i never knew i would be in love with her. So when I finally came out i knew i had to tell her.
-----------------------------------
She looked like she was going to cry and scream when i told her. She just completly froze. Then i think she realized something important.
"Can i try something?" she asked still in shock.
"yeah" i said.
"well meet me at the park behind my house after school"
"ok"
-----------------------------------
After school i walked to the park and met emma there. Emma grabbed my arm and dragged me to our favourite spot behind the tree. When we sat down she leaned into kiss me.
-----------------------------------
The kiss was wierd but amazing.
"How was it?" I asked her.
"It was amazing"she said smiling.
I sat on her lap and brushed her hair back and started kissing her. It was the best afternoon of my life.
-----------------------------------So from then on me and emma were going great. We have been dating afew weeks and things are amazing well thats what i thought. One night when i was going to emmas i was trying to ring her but she didnt answer me so i just waited till i got to her house.
-----------------------------------
When i got there i looked through the window and saw her kissing her ex boyfriend. I opened the door and had tears running down my face.
"Its not what it looks like"she said.
"What is it then?"I asked then i walked away.
-----------------------------------
The next day emma tried to come round to say sorry but i was in the middle of packing.
"Why are you packing?" She asked me.
"I am going to live in schotland with my dad and brother" I said.
"Im sorry"
"Too late emma"
"I love you"
My dad had arrived because he has a special beep and my mum shouted me down.
"I love you and always will" I said as tears ran down my face. I had to go so i grabbed my bag and left.
"Hi dad" I said as i got in the car.
"Hiya Love"He said smiling at me.

on Oct. 7 2010 at 9:24 am
veronicachic BRONZE, Leeds, Florida
thanks im going to write a sequal so hope you read it

missTaco BRONZE, Kingston, Massachusetts

Enjoy Today, because you could die tomorrow

this story felt real...i think you really captured the emotion. very sad piece of writing but i loved it!

TuffGurl said...
on Oct. 6 2010 at 5:18 am
WORK ON YOUR GRAMMAR. And it's really weird, how she catches Emma kissing her ex-boyfriend, then randomly decides to move to Scotland, then says before she leaves, "I love you and I always will." It's just a bit confusing; work on your flow and stuff. It has potential, and I haven't seen this plot on here yet. But good luck!