supposedly friends.

"love goes and come", a quote repeated by my best friend, Josh, whenever he or I broke up with someone. After breaking up, and hearing this quote we have a total week of depression , a whole of week of just ice cream, and watching black and white romance movies, I don’t know why, but it is quite relieving. To sit for a whole week in the darkness, not caring about anything , just eating ice cream with your best friend.
One day I came back home, totally angry from my boyfriend and josh was at home, already waiting for me in the sitting room, he was somehow mad, angry, frustrated , and I was crying. As I entered the house, he stood up and directly said…
"Rita what's wrong?"
I ran toward him hugged him and said "we broke up"
He smiled and said "same over here"
I looked at him , put my arms around his shoulder and asked him "why?"
He said "we weren’t good for each other"
I said "I cant believe it, you were perfect"
He smiled and asked me the same question, I hesitated to answer, and that was the end of the conversation. We started the depression week, as we were sitting in my room with a huge bowl of ice cream and a movie, he presses pause and looked at me and asked
"Rita, why did you break up?"
I said "come on josh, I am trying to forget"
He said "if you are not gonna tell me, I am going to get really angry, come on we've been friends since nursery never kept a secret from each other"
I didn’t know what to do I had to tell him the truth, he was my best friend, so I said "I was kissing him and then I said , wow josh that was the best kiss ever"
******
Silence filled the room, his mouth fell open and he didn’t have anything to say, I grabbed his hand and said
"josh, I've been crushing on you for a long time, but never had the guts to tell you, I was scared if I told you, our relationship wont be good, and then our friendship would be ruined"
He squeezed my hand and said "thank god, you are saying it now, because I couldn’t wait any longer, I also have a crush on you, and I was also worried that it'll ruin our friendship. So now that you know would you go on a real date with me'
I smiled , and said "of course, josh"
He approached me , and so did I, and we kissed. But this time, I was right when I said , "josh that was the best kiss ever…."

h.a.n.n.a.h. said...
:) is very cute and good! 

unlike-azazual said...
:)........i like it it's cute