The Perfect Summer Romance

As the sunset is turning a bright orange, he gently takes my hand. The energy crackles around me and I feel the tension and heat between us. My heart beats faster and faster. I can feel the vibrations through my veins. My blood rushes and my pulse quickens. He pulls me closer and closer. We are standing inches away from each other, his strong, muscular body pressed against me. His hands slide up my waist, my hips, and slowly inch up my dress. I pull myself closer and look up at him. He is smiling broadly and I smile back. His smile glows of warmth and pure, sincere love. My heartbeat quickens again and I can feel it in the pit of my stomach. As I start to slightly pull away, he quickly grabs my wrists and pulls me even closer. His hands slowly graze my cheek; he gently cradles my head, and ever-so-gently kisses my lips. A long, passionate kiss. My heart swells with joy and pure love as I pull away and smile at him. I breathe in the warm summer air and sigh. He laughs and wraps his hands around my waste. We watch the sunset as the sky fills with the perfect combination of reds, oranges, and yellow. The perfect end to an amazing summer day.

FreeAtLast1998 said...
I think its a great piece of writing. Keep writing so it will be a completely natural thing to you. I can't wait to see your next piece!