Once Upon A Time……… | Teen Ink

Once Upon A Time………

By RenesmeCullen GOLD, Eldorado, Texas
RenesmeCullen GOLD, Eldorado, Texas

When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal. ~Author Unknown

There live a 16 year old girl in a far away kingdom. Her name was Renesmee and she was so beautiful, that every guy was in love with her. But Renesmee was unhappy because her parents took her love ? of her life away from her. Here how it started.

Hey wait said Renesmee. She and Jack were running to their meadow. The meadow was such a good place for them because that is were their parents couldn’t find them. I love you said Jack when we got to the meadow. I love you too I said. Then he got down on one and said “ Will you marry me?”. I didn’t realize that I was crying and I finally manage to say YES in between tears. He ran and lifted me up; then he place a diamond ring on my third left finger. Then he said “ A month form now we’ll get marry.” So a month form now I’ll be Mrs. Wilder and you’ll be my husband .

Then one day Jack came to my house to talk about the whole marriage thing. Jack was in the living room when my parents came. Sr. and Mrs. Love I came so that you give us your blessing for are marriage said Jack. NO you can not marry my daughter said dad. But da…. I said. That is enough Renesmee go to your room said mom. I could hear them talking; then I heard Jack leaving. Then my mom called me; she said go pack your stuff because you’re leaving to your aunt’s house in Texas. But before I could leave my mom took of my engagement ring off and through it away; then they left. I ran to get my ring. That night I wrote my letter to Jack saying that I love ? him and were I was going. It was the hardest thing to say my finale good bye.

Jack ,love, my parents are forcing me to leave to Eldorado, TX No, matter what happens I will always love you and I will always have the ring.

Love, Renesmee ?
I still can’t believe it has been 3 years since I seen Jack. Renee Renee yelled aunt Lizzy. Oh sorry Lizzy I said. Can you please go wash to go eat. After dinner I with to take a shower.

That night after I said my prayers; I went to bed. About 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning I heard a knock on my window so I turn on the light on and there Jack was standing with a rose. Ja…ck what are you doing here in Texas I said. Look I save up all of my money to come and take you to Canada said Jack. Look can we wait till tomorrow to tell Lizzy? But will she help us? Yes, love ?, she will helps us I said.(I hope Lizzy will help us after she knows are life) Jack stayed outside since it was a summer night(it was hot outside).

That morning Jack talk to Lizzy and by some miracle Lizzy gave us her blessing. We told her what we were going to do; she said first marry here and then you can go were ever you two want to go. Thanks me and Jack said at the same time(by the way Jack owes me tea).

Finally today was the day I would become Mrs. Wilder (finally). It was a simple wedding; we got marry by Pastor Green in Lizzy’s backyard. Some of my new friends came. Congratulation said June. Then that night we left to go live in Vancouver Canada ( turns out Jack had already bought a house there).

5years had past; on our 3rd year of are marriage we had a healthy little baby girl name Savior Faith Wilder. One day Jack come back from work and he said lets go see your parents. I said what they are going to kill us. No, they won’t because after they see there beautiful granddaughter they won’t kill us after all said Jack smiling.(I hope he was right)

Finally we got to my kingdom; I rang the door bell and my mother answered it. She said Renesmee you got marry behind our back? Yes, mom but, look at your pretty grand baby. Oh she is so pretty; what’s her name? Mother her name is Savior Faith Wilder and we also came to see if you finally accept that me & Jack to be together (please say YES). Yes, Renee we accept that you and Jack be together; oh I meant to say I because your dad died year ago. I started crying; so did my mom and Savior. Savior started crying because she did not know what was happing ( poor baby). Then a moment later my mom said are you going to stay here with your family. Yes, mom you need me more now so we’ll sell the house and we’ll come live here.

2year pass Savior is about to have a little brother. As for Jack and I we are the king & queen; Savior is princess now and after Seth is born he’ll be the prince of Genovia. As for mom she is loving being grandma. If my dad was still here he would love being grandpa. May he rest in peace forever.

WELL THIS STORY JUST CAME TO ME OUT OF NOWHERE. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

RenesmeCullen GOLD, Eldorado, Texas

Thanks 

Jessica said...

I like your story!

looking forward to the next one :)