Love Me | Teen Ink

Love Me

By writerinfinity PLATINUM, Arlington, Texas
writerinfinity PLATINUM, Arlington, Texas

The music played. Boys placed their hands on girl’s hips, and the girls placed their hands on the boy’s shoulders.
I placed my hand’s on the shoulders of Jakob, a guy I had been crushing on since the beginning of the school year. The slow music kept on playing, and Jakob leaned in closer. He smiled, and I smiled at him too. Thankfully the lights were dimmed, or he would have seen me blushing. I hoped the music would never end, I didn’t want to go back to the fun, upbeat dancing, I wanted to stay in this position forever.
When the music ended, another slow song started. When the song ended, and the last song started, Jakob leaned in and so did I. Our lips touched, and I felt like I was floating on clouds in the night sky. When I pulled away, we kept on dancing until the song ended.

The dance was over, me and Jakob linked hands and we walked away. With his free arm he rubbed my upper arm, I walked to his rubbing. Up, down, up, down. When we reached the parking lot I looked for my mom’s car. We were only in 7th grade, we had to wait for our parent’s car.
Jakob and I walked to a bench and sat. I rested my head on his shoulder. My mother drove up and I got up slowly. Jakob and I faced each other, hands intertwined, I leaned in for a kiss, and felt that same feeling I felt earlier when his soft lips touched mine. I looked at him and stepped back. I got in my mom’s car, and sat in the front seat. I looked back and saw him standing there. He looked after the car, and I turned back around.
I was sure he….
Loved me

on Jul. 20 2010 at 10:52 pm
thanks, :)))))!

on Jul. 20 2010 at 10:17 pm
weebnini DIAMOND, San Diego, California

"Done & Over"

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."

"People should be able to say how they feel. How they really feel. Not, you know, some words that some strangers put in their mouth."

oooh, the romance. lol, it makes me feel all warm inside. that was cute. i like the ending!!

on Jul. 19 2010 at 1:46 pm
thanks, so much, and of course i'll read one of your pieces of work, they're probably amazing. :)

on Jul. 19 2010 at 1:46 pm
thanks so much, i hope the story happens to me someday soon. :)

on Jul. 19 2010 at 12:55 pm
its_just_me PLATINUM, Greensburg, Pennsylvania

Life is not measured by the amount of breath's you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

This was fantastic! Very romantic. Keep writing stuff like this!

Btw, could you check out and comment on my work?

on Jul. 18 2010 at 8:18 pm
WritingLoverForever PLATINUM, Bowling Green, Ohio

It's not about success; it's about significance.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Awwwwwww, this is so cute!!!! So romantic! I'm in love with this; it reminds me of going to freshman homecoming with my boyfriend Joey. All the same stuff happened: the holding hands, the dancing, the kissing. And I'm sure he...loves me too. Awesome job on this story.