One Act Makes a Differece

By , Grand Ledge, MI
I had just got into 6th grade my first year of middle school. I was neves had butterflies in my belly. I didn't know if I was going to make it. I got to school and a girl I didn't know came up and said "How do you do I'm Amanda"
"uh... uh ..." I froze I didn't know what to do I thought that maybe she thought I was crazy. Amanda started to laugh and I didn't know what she was laughing about. "I'm sorry but I'm just such a chatter bug I forgot to you just don't go up to people and do that" I smile halfway and I straightend up and introduced myself. I gave her a second to think it through and well she shrugged her sholder and we became friends. I was walking through the hall with pride written all over me. Only intill I ran into him the most handsome guy. His name was Richie a jock a guy I thought I would never see. We had went to school together. "I'm sorry I'm so clumsy I should whatch my step are you...."
"yes... yes I am hello"
"Are you going to the football game?"
"Yeah"
"I'll see you there"
I waited what seamed forever when I finally I saw him. I walked up to him he turned my way and smiled. What I wasn't ready for was the kiss he gave so soft but gentel. Most romantic thing ever.

Sliva23 said...
It was a really cute piece......loved the story :)

Shorty26088 replied...
thanks i never really thought i was that tanlented but i am lol

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Aww that's nice, very cute, sweet, and well-described.  Great job.  Keep writing!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?

Shorty26088 replied...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 8:31 am
yes I will and thanks

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
No problem:)