untitled[for now]

Why start the story off happy when it ends with depression and death? So I give you my ending first. My story ends here, at his grave, where I stand crying out for his presences. This is where my heart will stay, underground with the remains of the one I love. I felt as if I was the dead one and not him; that I’m the one buried under the cold earth’s surface and not him. I felt as if I had nothing else left in me, like his death is slowly killing me. I was going insane thinking that I could hear the sound of his dead heart beating. Lately I believe I see him standing around with his beautiful brown eyes on me as if he’s watching me. I would find myself hearing his sweet angel like voice in my ear whispering his charming words. This was all in my head. I know it’s fake, that he’s not really here but sometimes these illusions comforts me as I live my miserable life while he’s underground breathless. I couldn’t really seem to handle much in my life anymore since his absences, but I promised him to live this life with or without him. I sat there in front of his grave stone with tears rolling down from my green eyes. I sat there in deep pain like I have been feeling for weeks now. I haven’t eaten in days almost a week now. I haven’t slept since the night of his death and I’m not much into talking now.

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Very interesting, grabbing, makes you want to read more.  I think this would be a good prologue.  Keep writing!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?