Just Trust Me

You keep doing this, you keep playing the game and not following your heart. Your dark hair, curly today. Your eyes that i meet, mysterious in their own way. Your double life, your fake life. Bad boy but sweet guy. I mention your name, and people say the worse, "the enemy" one said. Why?. Your smile i see, almost beautiful, but it seems like you're afraid of yourself. The things you do, im disappointed at. The things you say, i get angry at. I know thats not you, so why put up an act?. We're similar in some ways, we both have goals, we both have hard lives, we both still need to find ourselves, we both are confused. I dont understand you, you're hurt inside, you're shattered into little pieces, waiting for someone to put you back together again. You dont see that the people who love you really care, you dont see that and that causes me pain.

I'll be your friend,I'll be there when you are hurt, but you have to realize that i care and i do want to help, just open up your heart and let me in,and we'll figure this out together.

Just trust me.

Winchester_Girl said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 12:45 am
i loved this story.  you are a good writer

Dominicangirl replied...
Aww thanks :)

JustKeepFalling said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 8:04 am
Thats AMAZING!!! u have a talent for writing =)

Dominicangirl replied...
THank yhuu :)

ShenelleCrystalx3 said...
That was really good ! Please come and check my poems :) Thanks .

Dominicangirl replied...
Aww thnks nd sure i will

Crazy-for-you said...
man, you are a good writer, i love this story. i can relate to the part of not understanding someone.

Dominicangirl replied...

Thankss