Loving you is like Wanting Death Ep. 3

"Pfft, Like what I see?" I stood back up and circled around to greet him. " I don't actu-" I looked around at the empty aisle where The beautiful stranger was suppose to be. Gone. I turned back again only to find my face planted right smack into his chest. "What the-" I looked up and realised how much of a giant he was compared to me! All my life I was the tall one. I hit puberty earlier then my older sister, who boobs finally decided to appear last year. But now, I was the midget. It felt kinda good. I watched his mouth curve into....a smirk. That a**! I pushed him away and watched him laugh.
"Your hair reminds me of the ocean." He said after a sudden hault from his laughing.
"Yeah? And your face reminds me of-"
"Insert rude comment here." He began to laugh. Soon I found myself giggling.
"Uh, anyways. I wasnt staring at you earlier. So dont let it get to your head." I watched him bend down and select a book. He stood back up and smiled. He turned away and before he got to the next aisle a book fell from the sky and I lunged to catch it. I stared at the b;ack cover. Then looked at the title. I smiled and went to the checkout stand. As the lady placed the book in the bag she smiled.
"The girl behind the book shelf, is one of my all time favorites. Hope you enjoy it miss." She then handed me the book and I walked outside. Pfft, he is such a jerk.

ThePeaceDaisy said...
where's ep 2? i can only find 1,3, and 4!!! D:<

jazzy13 said...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 9:46 pm:
is there more?? ah man tht had me at the edge of my seat! i wanna read more!!!

RockGirl182This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

part 2 please !! i looked but couldn't find it, did you submit it to teen ink ? 

well, it was a little short but still good :)

xBaByGiRrL22xThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
hay i really wanna find out wht happens. i feel completely lost tho. plzz post part 2!

hrf1434This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

where the heck is part 2

but I love the story

DiamondsIntheGrass This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i couldnt find part two!  i feel like im missing somethin biggggg. 

Lanier42This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 3:57 pm:
i read part one, but i didnt see part two...

hannahs15 replied...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 9:01 pm :
part two is called damn shifters ep2

ThatClarinetPersonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 8, 2010 at 4:14 pm :
oh, ok. thanks. lol. it says you replied in july but i just got the email today.

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:10 pm:

Great story!  Very creative!  I'll keep reading!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my stuff?