Midnight Darkness

I sit in the dark cave of my room, but I'm not alone. Beside me lays a strong body...His firm arms are wrapped around me. Our fingers intertwine as we sit in the Midnight Darkness. I rest my head on his smooth chest. He kisses the top of my head, and a shiver runs down my spine. He chuckles, his sweet voice floods my ears. I smile, and bury my face in his light-blue T-shirt. The smell of his rich cologne fills my nostrils. I inhale it as if it were my need to breathe. Somewhere, someone calls us, but we are too lost in our own galaxy to care. I bring my eyes up to his featured face. I stare deeply into his dark-green eyes, And can't look away. his rusty brown hair falls around them, making a perfect frame. A hair falls into my face from behind my ear. He brushes it away, and I close my eyes as he runs his fingers down my cheek and jaw line. Our foreheads touch, and our noses are side-by-side. I want to freeze this moment, and keep it forever. He rest his hand on my cheek. "I love you" he whispers quietly. He kisses me, and my heart races. He chuckles again, sending me smiling. "Forever?" I ask and kiss him softly. "Forever." ......We let the promise hang around us as we dose off into the Midnight Darkness.

Macx14 said...
This is amazing!!You write beautifully so DON'T STOP!!! Haha, great job!

Catiestar said...
Wow, this is so good. I can feel everything you are trying to articulate. It's like a play-by-play of everything that make moments like that moments that you don't want to loose, don't want to forget, never want to end. Great job, this really is a well-writen, beautiful peice. Keep it up, and good luck to you in all that you attempt with your amazing gift with words and language.

OceanOwl23 replied...
May 8, 2010 at 9:07 am
Oh wow. Thank you!! your opions mean a lot to me.wow.^v^ *OceanOwl*