The crapy sapy romance

I was on my first and last date when it happen that horrible thing.......A first kiss. Tecnacly it would be my second considring that a crazy second grader bribed me with chocolate in kindergarten to kiss one of my soon to be friend.
But anyways my second kiss didn`t even happen because right as the guy closed his eyes I stepped back
making him fall into the creek we were standing in.
So my new moto of life...................................................................................................................................................STAY IMMUTURE FOREVER!!!

MayDay said...
You're very special katniss.

MayDay said...
That was really....... wow

AwesomeNewt said...
hey great story

natygrace1217 said...
umm......to be honest i didnt get it...it was all over the place and i didnt understand much at all

katniss replied...
I don`t even know what was up with me that day

natygrace1217 replied...
hey its totally cool, we all have those days.  im working on a novel (is on here, should be approved within a week), and sometimes i just go back and realize that wasnt even part of the content or story line i was going with.  this story has potential and so do you if you just give background information...keep working on it!

amaranth178 said...
This piece could use some serious editing....but the idea is neat. If it were developed a little more and checked over for spelling errors (a little grammar, too), this could be really good.