One Helpless Heart

It is the only thing that understands me. It is the only thing that knows how I feel. One helpless heart with eighteen years full of heart ache but the rest of its life full of hope. One who does not want to be here anymore, but is here. One dim-witted excuse to break a heart. From the inside it slowly dies, but the person keeps on fighting.

Its strength is unbelievable. It sends hope to the mind that something great will eventually happen. They put insight into our heads and put hope into our bodies that the love that we may experience will soon never die. This is how they keep on beating.

One hopeful person will love again, they will be told what they want to hear and it will seem like the moment will never end. No, No, No, your heart says, because once again it has happened.

When the heart is too broken, too broken to be repaired, then this will be the time for the heart to stop trying. When trust is no longer there. One helpless heart will break inside you. One helpless heart will say never again. And that one helpless heart will be broken forever.

alexis.arie said...

This is beautiful, incredible, stunning.

Thank you for sharing this <3