Shatter Heart

I'm sitting here in my room, tears streaming down my cheeks. Sobs are coming, and I can't stop them. I can't see anything, I can't even see my hands. I have no corherent thought left in my mind.

Only one picture, the picture of the one who broke my heart. He wanted to break it, his expression made me realize that he did. But I can't seem grasp that.

I don't know what to do, now that he is out of my life. I can't ... well there are no words to discribe it. My heart is shattered, the sharp, ragged pieces so miniscule, you can't see them, only feel the sand-like texture.

I can't stop crying, no matter how hard I try. I'm not over him, but he is over me. I loved him, and he said he loved me. But he lied. And now my tears come faster and faster. I now see why he broke my heart.

He loved someone else. Why didn't I see it before? The way he gazed at her, when he thought I wasn't looking. He loved her, and used me. I'm so stupid. Why did I let him do that?

My shirt was soaked, and I couldn't cry anymore. I changed quickly in my jeans and purple cardigan.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Wiping tears from my eyes, I could see that I needed something. I knew what that something was, and I had to do it. I had to get away. Away from here and all the memories of him. I know what to do, I just know where I would go.

Jamieannkosiba12321 said...
i luv this one twin!!! it made me f*cking cry, but i luv the use of the language and rich vocab!!! wow i sound like an english teacher...

sillysami2276 replied...
Thanks, Twin. (:

nutmeg212 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yay Sami! Good job.  Love you!

sillysami2276 replied...
Thanks Meg