Falling in Love | Teen Ink

Falling in Love

By burstonfire BRONZE, Fruitland Park, Florida
burstonfire BRONZE, Fruitland Park, Florida
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

A fool speaks volumes and only sounds foolish, a wise man speaks only a few words and those few words can shake the world.

She comes to his apartment holding her key in her warped hands from time and tears. She is crying from her darkened eyes, tears of disgrace and hate. She crosses into the apartment darkened by a depressed state of life that lives there. He comes to her side greets her with a sweet spark from their lips. His hand slides into her small soft hand enveloping it in a protective covering. Their eyes lock onto the moonlit balcony; pass a long dark depressive hall. They start the long walk through the tears and sadness brightened by the moonlight that falls upon them. They hold each other in a tearful embrace, pulling away for only a moment to meet their lips in an undying passion. He steps up to the top of the balcony, helps her up to his level. They lock eyes and hand in hand they fall, fall in love, a tragic love…

1 article 0 photos 1 comment

thank you.

Powerful! (I know that isn't much help. But how else can I describe this?)