Pretty Eyes- Chapter 4

I did NOT expect what happened next. Mitchell took that as his cue to kiss me. ME. He did. He kissed me. I didn’t know what to say. I was confused, filled with love and hatred at the same time. I didn’t know what to think. Then he whispered to me. “I love you Alexa.” I staggered back like a drunkard, looking into his gorgeous eyes the whole time. They kept me there. His arms wrapped around me like I was a little doll or a puppy. I went limp, and he held me up.

“I...I...don’t....know what... to say.....” I stammered. I had never felt this way, so confused.

“Say yes. Say you will go to homecoming with me. Say you will go out with me. Say you love me. Or tell me to go away, and I will never come back and I will go to the other end of the earth so you never have to see me again. I love you. Say anything.”

“Yes.”

“Yes what?” He asked, confused and concerned.

“Yes, I will go to homecoming with you. Promise me something though.”

“Anything for you freak.”

“Promise me that you won’t call me freak ever again. Promise me that I can call you pretty eyes. Promise me you will hold me up if I am weak. Promise me that if I ask you to let go, you will. Promise me that you truly love me.”

“Yes times five, I promise.”

“Good.” And he kissed me again. This time, I didn’t care if the whole world was watching. I had found him in those pretty eyes.

LOTRfanaticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
HOW CAN YOU LEAVE US AT THE END OF A CLIFF OF DRAMA?!?!?! Now we'll never know what happens at homecoming! You should write a 5th chapter. That's all i hafta say. C: Less than 3!

GzusFreak10 replied...
Throwback...dang, a lot has happened since this!   Although i WOULD enjoy a homecoming/prom chapter...maybe one in which Mackenzie and Marissa finally get together against impossible odds? ;)

SunnySummers said...
Mar. 15, 2010 at 7:17 am
I agree!! It was one of the shortest stories I've ever read, and I was surprised at how quickly you developed the characters! =)

Meg-a-Random replied...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 11:07 am
Yeah, it did move a little fast. I should have made it longer =_= But thank you!

GzusFreak10 said...
*sniff, sniff* That was so beautiful! Where's a Kleenex when I need one? lol. <3 it<3 it, <3 it!

Meg-a-Random replied...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 11:06 am
Aw, thanks!

MariahMundi said...
a little fast, i like how the characters developed personalities, and the bus stop thing was really fast. good plot though.. (:

Meg-a-Random replied...
Thank you! Yeah, once I read it over a few times, I did realize it moved rather quickly...

Jsweetness replied...

I totally agree. That happened ridiciously fast. This part is cute, but I feel like this conversation should be like...the epilogue or something. Like 20years later when their married!

Ok, now I have to be the hated critic. This is gonna suck.

Ok. What are the chances of this happening? I mean seriously? Your talking to a guy and all of a sudden he starts shoving his tongue down your throat. And if it did, would you  be ok with that? Alexa starts to think that Mitchell's cu... (more »)

Jsweetness replied...
wait, why was this posted twice? thats weird o.O. sorry about that!