...Run | Teen Ink

...Run

By too-many-devens SILVER, Vacaville, California
too-many-devens SILVER, Vacaville, California

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.”-Bob marley

walk down the hallway with my head bent down low to avoid the gazes of the other students. I'm not crazy. I'm not goth, or emo. I'm just different. I hurry to my locker. All of a sudden, a shadow comes over my books and folders in my arms. I look up, and I see him. "Hey Alex, what's up?"he says. I wish I could say I hate him, but I can't. I"ve been in love with him for years. We used to be best friends, but he found new ones I guess...Now he and his friends hate me. So, I guess i'm scared of him. My heart has been broken so many times that i don't know if I can take it anymore. So I slam my locker and walk away. He steps in my way. "I said, whats up, Goth b****?"he says. Yup, there it goes again. My shattered heart. The shards ever shrinking. "Please stop..." I whisper. "What was that, Emo w****?"he says with a smirk on his face. "Please move." I say a little louder. I keep my head down. I feel safer (not safe, but safer) that way. "'Please move?'" he says in mock outrage. He pushes me roughly against the wall and pins me there. All of my books fall to the floor with a clatter and people start to stare. "I'm just trying to be nice. The least you can do is answer me....What? Are you crying? Why don't you go cut yourself, you little s***." he says. "N-no..." I whisper. He leans toward me and tries to kiss me. "No." I say. "Come on Alex. You know you want me..."he says. "Shut up..." I whisper. I can barley speak....What's left of my heart is sitting in my throat. He laughs. "You know you want it..." He says. He trys to kiss me again. I move my head to the side. "I said, SHUT UP, DANIEL!!!!!" I yelled. I kneed him in the crotch and ran.......ran, ran, ran..

To be continued.....

it was all i remember of a dream that i had. im gonna try to finnish it

on Mar. 8 2010 at 10:47 am
TheReader SILVER, Avon, Colorado

"Go for whatever you want, even if your friends aren't backing you up. "

That was really good!

i wrote part two and submitted it, and now i'm waiting for it to be approved.

twiwrite GOLD said...
twiwrite GOLD, Modesto, California

none :P

well hurry! lol

im trying to finnish it! there will be alot more