Immortal love chapter 5 | Teen Ink

Immortal love chapter 5

February 6, 2010
By idcwhatcoloritis GOLD, Severna Park, Maryland
idcwhatcoloritis GOLD, Severna Park, Maryland
17 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A rose is only beautiful when it's burned" Shanna's secret by idcwhatcoloritis a.k.a. Victoria


I awoke on a hospital bed. Ludicrous lied there looking bruised and tired. He was asleep. He must not have been sleeping. Waiting for me to wake up. I slid my finger’s threw his gorgeous blond hair. “Sleep well” I whispered. I looked around the room still not willing to sit up. No one was in the room but Ludicrous and me. I continued to rub my fingers threw Ludicrous’s hair until he finally woke up. I smiled when he did. I was in mid stroke when he woke up so he hit my hand. His instinct kicked in. He pulled me off the bed and slammed me against the floor. A tear ran down my face. His eyes widened. “Sapphire” he whispered. I forced myself up. “It’s alright. Instinct.” I whispered. “I’m just happy you’re here.” I kissed him. His arms slid around me. “I’m so sorry Sapphire” he whispered. “It’s alright. I’m fine. I’ll be fine soon.” I whispered. “But……your…….your not human anymore” he whispered. I glanced down at myself. I…..I was pail. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom in the room. My eyes glowed red for a few seconds then faded to black. I slid my hand along my cheek. It was smooth. I looked at Ludicrous as he slid his arms around me. “I’m sorry Sapphire. Mimi lost control and bit you. I couldn’t save you. I’m so sorry” he whispered to me as he clutched me against him. I looked at him. His head was on top of mine. It looked like he was goanna cry. I spun around in his arms. “Don’t worry. I’m not angry. What could you have done? Besides it’s not Mimi’s fault either. It’s Vander’s. I’ll never forgive him for this but you know I could care less who I am. It’s what’s on the inside that counts. Course for Vander there is no going back. There are things I can’t forgive and this is one of them. Putting his little sister threw the pain of killing my human body. The worse pain for her. I don’t want her to feel pain for me and one day I will get Vander back for that. This isn’t about me, this is about Mimi now where is she?” I asked. “She’s back in her dorm. The nurse said you can’t have any visitors at night. The only reason I was allowed in was because I’m your boyfriend and I’m of the Stone family” he said. I nodded. “I’m just glad you never left” I whispered hugging him. He smiled and laid his head on top of mine as he slid his arms around me. “Not for a second” he whispered. A tear ran down my face. My body hurt but I wouldn’t let that stand between me and Ludicrous. I shut my eyes and stood there. I was happy. I felt happy in his arms. I need him now.
Suddenly I felt a shock run threw me. I looked up at Ludicrous. “Did you feel that too” I asked. He nodded. “What is it?” I asked. “I don’t know” he said. “But I have some shocking news that you may not want to here” he said. “What is it?” I asked. “I’ve been decided to get the throne” he said. “That’s wonderful” I said. He sighed. His eyes looked worried. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “I have to choose a wife” he said. My eyes widened. I had just got a boy friend that I knew I was in love with (I still had no idea how I knew that) and he’s being taken away from me. “I……I don’t know what to say to that” I whispered nervously. He was goanna leave me. I knew it. He can’t! He can’t leave me! My brain was screaming. Why the heck did this have to happen now? I felt like crying but I knew I couldn’t. Not right now.
“I know I can’t ask you to marry me Sapphire” he said. My eyes widened. “What are you saying? That you don’t want me? At all?” I asked in angry shock. Why the heck was this happening? Why now? “No! Oh god now. I love you Sapphire. I just know that would be impossible.” He said. “What that I love you back? Didn’t you listen to me when I left? I told you I love you. So what the heck are you talking about?” I asked frantically. My eyes searching his. Why was this happening? Why now? “I know you would never marry me” he said. “How do you know? You can’t read my mind” I said softly. I looked down. “You don’t know what I’m thinking.”
“So what are you saying?” he asked. “To what? You haven’t asked me anything. How the heck do I answer a question that hasn’t been asked?” I asked angrily. Ludicrous took my hand. “Sapphire I love you with all my heart. I always have since the moment I saw you. I’m not going to force you to marry me if you don’t want to” he said. “How do you know what I want?” I asked. “I know you don’t want to marry me” he said.
My eyes spilled over with tears. “How do you know what I want? You don’t know me well enough to know what I want and what I want is you.” I yelled at him threw my tears. His eyes widened at my out burst. “So what are you saying?” he asked. I calmed down a little taking a few deep breaths then spoke again.
“I…..I’m not goanna answer until you ask me properly” I said. He got down on one knee. I can’t believe I was goanna answer this question. I swore to myself that I never would get married and here I stood ready to say yes. Ludicrous took my hand. “Sapphire I love you. I always have and I always will. You’re the most important thing to me. I nearly died when you got hurt and I felt even worse when I was away from you when you were hurt so badly and I couldn’t save you from this fate. I’m always hurt when I’m away from you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?” he asked. I smiled. “Of course” I whispered. I slid onto his knee and kissed him. His eyes were wide. I giggled. “And you thought I’d say no” I giggled.
I got up and walked out of the bathroom. Ludicrous followed. “You’d marry me after only being together for a week” he asked. “A week? I…….How long have I been out?” I asked. “Oh about 5 days. The change takes along time for someone who is not born a vampire” he said. I sighed and fell back on the hospital bed. I was engaged. I can’t believe this. I looked up at Ludicrous who was leaning against the wall still in shock.
I giggled and jumped up. “I can’t believe you” I hissed. “What I do?” he asked. “You actually thought I’d say no” I hissed. His eyes widened. “That’s what you’re mad about?” he asked. “You don’t think I’d have said yes if you proposed? I would have said yes if you asked me on our first night together. Geez! Shows how much you know me” I said crossing my arms and pouting. He groaned. “You’re so unpredictable. I think you hate me, you make out with me. I think you show up to a vampire ball in a sexy dress, your carrying swords underneath. I think your goanna refuse my proposal, were engaged” he moaned. “Are you saying your not happy about it?” I asked angrily. “No no! I’m very happy about it” he said quickly. I giggled. “Yeah I know.” I laughed.
He sighed. I kissed his cheek. “So when am I aloud out of this place?” I asked. “In the morning” he said. I groaned. “This sucks” I moaned. I fell back onto the bed. Ludicrous sat down next to me. “Well the nurse should be coming back soon so you may just be able to escape” he said.
I sighed. “Well I don’t think I’m aloud back into the human dorms anymore” I said. “You can stay in my dorm for now.” He said. I smiled. I guess Neta was right. I just may need that sexy bra. “Do you think your parents will be angry with our engagement?” I asked. “My dad will be” he said. “Figures” I mumbled. “My mother loves you so there’s a plus” he said. “And Vander?” I asked. “He doesn’t want to see you” he said. “Neither do I so no complications” I mumbled.
Ludicrous sighed. “Vander is very mad at me” he said sadly. “I’m sorry” I whispered slid my arms around his arm. “It’s my fault you guys are fighting.” “Don’t worry about it” Ludicrous said. I laid my head on his shoulder. “I’m making you give up a lot” I whispered. “I said don’t worry about it. Your worth any price” he said. “I’m not worth that much” I whispered. “Just another weak fighter with a set of swords” I chuckled sourly. “Don’t talk like that Sapphire. Your worth all too much to die” he protested.
I sat up and slid into his lap. “You may be wrong about how much I’m worth but at least you don’t lie to yourself. I am worth a lot to you” I whispered. “As well as you are worth my soul and life.” “Are you saying that you’d give your life for me?” he asked. “You are exactly correct my love” I whispered. “I make it my job to keep you alive.” “That’s crazy” he protested. “I know” I whispered.
I kissed him as I ran my finger tip down his chest. His arms slid around me protectively. Even when I’m a vampire now he’s still gentle. I gripped his shirt and pulled closer. Again the fangs were a turn on but this time I had my own set as well. I wasn’t goanna be the only one turned on this time which really tempted both of us. I knew his thoughts and he knew mine but we both knew this wasn’t the time for us. Not yet.
“Uh excuse me” the nurse said. I let go of Ludicrous and sat on the bed, Ludicrous stood up and leaned against the wall. The nurse looked at me for a few seconds then at Ludicrous who was staring at the floor with his arms crossed across his chest silently. “You’re free to go Mrs. Mason.” The nurse said. “Thank you” I said. I jumped off the bed and picked up my swords in the corner of the room and left the room with Ludicrous close behind me.


The author's comments:
Hi it's idcwhatcoloritis! check out my Quizilla account and send me a message. I go by idcwhatcoloritis on there too. Check out my stuff and tell me what you think of Immortal love. Thanks for reading!
Peace from Idcwhatcoloritis a.k.a. Victoria