Sitting

By , Smithville, TX
I find myself sitting more then usual, staring out the window where we met. Its white glaze still bothers me. Its The only bright thing here. The Curtains are still tied back from when you tryed to sneek into this horrid place. When you failed to lift your self above the edge of the glass bottom. Why didnt you try again! why didnt you try harder at least. I knew you could never crawl over the wall i built around my heart. No one could, but wasent that the reason i put up the darn thing? To keep intruders out? No, The hard stones where placed there to find our who was willing enough to climb over. But you failed. I placed this window here to allow one to see hope. For me to see the poor souls that have calasped in the trill of it all. I used to mock them, laugh at their defeat, but everything was diffrent with you. I wanted you to win, I wanted You So much that i regret putting up the damn thing. If i had never allowed these rock to perch, I would have had many heart aches, but in the end i would have had you. Now the wall is gone, but still stands my window were i wait for time to reverse itself and you to successfull climb in.

iluvsoccer50 said...
Aww.... maybe work on the spelling?

Starts.With.Mad.Ends.With.Die replied...
Jan. 12, 2010 at 7:02 am
Yeah Yeah Yeah. :P