Caroling Nite

Omg! I am so exicted! I cant believe that I am getting to ride next to David! i think i am in luv with him so let me tell u wat happended...... It waz a cold nite to go caroling but we didnt care. I was watching a video with david and lamarco. i was in the middle of them. i said i waz cold so david did something he put his leg next to mine!! i know wow rit??!?!? well at least o thought that! them lamarco started to poke me i didnt like that. so i slapped him...twice and he said if i slaped him again hed hit me so of coruse i hit him and he socked me. it hurt... a lot. David got offended and mad at the same time he said dont you ever hit a girl especially calli!!! i waz shocked that he did that then he put his arm around me and i let him. later on lamarco waz talking to david bout a diffrent girl. he said do u luve her(me) as much as u luved the girl in fifth grade!? he put out his hand and said with it sorta of!!!! I was extatic!! he luved me ......or so i thought...to be countinued.....

TeamJacobArchuleta said...
i love it, it seems so real too, like something someone can really relate too. great job! :)

contrygurl replied...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 12:22 am
thanks!! that means a lot to me!!!!!

EmmaXoxo<3 said...
hey, omg, i luv this!!!!! This is exactly how I feel about one of my guy friends....
Thanks so much for writing this, keep up the awesome work!!!! <3

contrygurl replied...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 12:23 am
thank you and i will :0

iluvglowsticks said...
wowo this is very awesome it happended to me to but with a diffrent man

iluvguys said...
please post what u think and to tell me wat to improve thanks!

spacemonkeys replied...
I luv this story its awesome keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!