To Jane, with regards...

Jane,

It’s finally time. We haven’t spoken in a while, but as you know the lack of contact doesn’t diminish my feelings for you. I took a final look at the drawing you gave me and then tore it down from my wall. The sound of tearing was not from the paper, but from my heart. Every time that I thought about you, things looked better for me. Sometimes it felt that my whole life was revolved around you. But today is different. I am no longer going to sit and here and linger onto the decadent thoughts of you. Those dreams have now faded, like paint on the walls. The only thing that I can do now is just move forward, and unfortunately that means without you in my head, and also in my life. My feelings for you will dim over time, but the tear stains that cover this page will not. The only time that you will be in my thoughts is whenever I think about the ways that you hurt me. The promises broken. Eyes diverted. Kisses left empty…

Jase

esmeralda said...
May 19, 2010 at 9:12 am

ok

so i think i might LOVE this !!!

: )

JaseC replied...
 thanks!

JaseC said...
May 17, 2010 at 12:58 am
thank you. i try :)

JaseC said...
grazie :) 

JaseC said...
i do what I can. 

paiiige said...
i absolutely love this! so many people write about these feelings without putting much thought to how they're executed but you wrote them in a different and new way.. it's fun to read and i know it's really relatable(: 

phebbs said...
i honestly feel like you just read everything i want to say to my ex boyfriend, and wrote it out. this is so powerful and amazing

JaseC replied...
aww thank you :) 

jatz318 said...
Considering that this topic is overly written about, you did a clever job when you made your letter succinct. It is beautifully written though. Something anybody could relate to.

professionalreader11 said...
wow. thats all i can think of to say. wow. your writing is so incredible. "decadent thoughts" wow. you're fantastic =]

JaseC replied...
Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:48 am
thank you thank you

FrySnickerdoodle said...
This is really great, and I can somewhat relate.
I'm sorry you had to go through this

JaseC replied...
Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:48 am
things happen right?

Ali.B said...
I will read more by you. I relate so well. Good job!

forever_dancer said...
the word are like a melody, sweetly carrying you across the page. and im really sorry if this whole thng is true...

JaseC replied...
thank you mate, and it's alright, i'll be ok :)

kassie:) said...
Absolutely amazing:)

JaseC replied...
thank you love :)

kassie:) replied...
You should write more.
You're great

JaseC replied...
thank you thank you :)