Him...

My heart melts in two when I see him, one half falling head-over-heels for his smile and the other half regretting my love. I am just sooo confused. I know he is a jerk, it's just... Not when I'm around him, he's so sweet around me. I mean, I just can't decide, if I should even try to move on or keep hope. I'm on a road of indecision. A road that is rocky and depressing yet sweet surprises along the way. It's hard, I have tried to stop thinking about him and that doesn't help or WORK. I still think about him everyday, and I always think about when we danced. When we danced, my heart skipped a million beats, my eyelashes fluttered, my hair flew, and we laughed and smiled. It was the best night of my life, except I know he doesn't like me as a girlfriend, but I don't care. I will wait for him. I am listening to this saying, "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." So, so far, I have decided that I am still trying to catch his eye. Our friendship was a huge rope. As the years passed by, I knew that our relationship became thinner and thinner. Before I knew what was happening the rope I had always counted on, became a thin yarn. I have tried making this yarn into a rope again, but it never works. I have tried and tried, but he never looks at me the same way anymore. He used to look me in the eyes, and his eyes would linger there. They were glued to me as if I was the only person in the world. Now, he looks for a second and then just smiles. He liked me but now it is too late. HE has moved on, and so should I. I can't. I am stuck in quicksand. He left me by myself. I was standing frozen by his eyes. He smiled, and then walked away. Now, I am sinking slowly in quicksand. He will not pull me out now. He has passed. Now, I will too. Eventually....

PoetLaureate07 said...
May 20, 2010 at 11:12 pm:
GREAT JOB!!!! I CAM TOTALLY RELATE!!!!!!! IT'S LIKE YOU WROTE THIS FROM MY EYES!!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
May 31, 2010 at 3:42 pm :
Thank you so, sooooo much! ;) It's comments like yours that really light up my day so thanks again. 

PoetLaureate07 replied...
Jun. 1, 2010 at 10:36 pm :
honey, if u wasnt good,then i wouldn't comment at all... but i comment to almost everybody..lol.. again... GrEaT jOb!!!

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Jun. 2, 2010 at 7:59 pm :
hahahahahhha thanks a bunch!!!!!!! ;)

PoetLaureate07 replied...
Jun. 2, 2010 at 10:35 pm :
ur welcomezzzzzzzzzz

AwesomeNewt said...
May 20, 2010 at 2:38 pm:
you're really talented. i can connet with the story. great job

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
May 31, 2010 at 4:04 pm :
Thank you sooo much. ;)

shanie said...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 10:08 am:
this is really good. i wish i had a talent like you. this is so amazing! this is like me and this guy. but for some odd reason we anit datin but we will never leave me and i think thats kind of odd. well anyways this was reallt good.

shanie replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 10:09 am :
i am so glad that he doesnt wanna leave my side. it makes me feel special!!

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
May 2, 2010 at 12:08 pm :
Thanks sooo much, yeah ik i've been there... it feels good when he doesn't leave but then u turn around and u question if u should let him leave... i've been through that and thanks sooo much for commenting, it means a lot to me.. <3

JohnyDeppLover123 said...
Wow that was great!!! Awesome job!!! You have some great talent... Again good job!!!

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Apr. 7, 2010 at 8:04 pm :
thanks sooo much!!! I really appreciate it.. <3 

JohnnyDeppLover123 replied...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 2:53 pm :
your quite welcome...i'm glad it did!!! =)

Peanut:) said...
Same thing going on with me, haha, get really frustrating after a while! I found a story, or 'letter' on here that portrays the same exact message, I like it, check it out, it's called uhhh, 'Dear You, Love Liar' Keep writing!

Meli(: replied...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:41 pm :
Im curious...who wrote that article you mentioned? Like whats their screen name i cant find it when i search for it. Help please reply ASAP im curious to read it lol. oh and THIS story was really great! Sooo realistic you captured those "hard to put into words" feelings :) Good job author of this story! Please reply "Peanut:)" :D

Peanut:) replied...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 9:59 pm :

Okay --

http://teenink.com/nonfiction/personal_experience/article/157500/Dear-You-Love-Liar/

But if that doesn't work then go to the advanced search (It's right next to the normal search) and in the first Box, type in 'Dear You, Love Liar' exactly as I have it there and then hit search and it should come up. 

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Apr. 7, 2010 at 8:05 pm :
haha thnxx <3 it means a lot.. 

Peanut:) replied...
Apr. 8, 2010 at 4:36 pm :
No prob :)

natygrace1217 said...
that was great. you really have talent, keep up the good work :)

EmmaXoxo<3 said...
Thank you to everyone who commented!!!
I really appreciate it!!! Look out for some of my new work which I submitted a couple of weeks ago, I hope you like it. ;)

Rachie_P. replied...
Dec. 17, 2009 at 6:14 am :
i love it. it's very similar to a poem i wrote called "innocent".