Him... | Teen Ink

Him...

By EHunt96 PLATINUM, Swampscott, Massachusetts
EHunt96 PLATINUM, Swampscott, Massachusetts

"Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about."

My heart melts in two when I see him, one half falling head-over-heels for his smile and the other half regretting my love. I am just sooo confused. I know he is a jerk, it's just... Not when I'm around him, he's so sweet around me. I mean, I just can't decide, if I should even try to move on or keep hope. I'm on a road of indecision. A road that is rocky and depressing yet sweet surprises along the way. It's hard, I have tried to stop thinking about him and that doesn't help or WORK. I still think about him everyday, and I always think about when we danced. When we danced, my heart skipped a million beats, my eyelashes fluttered, my hair flew, and we laughed and smiled. It was the best night of my life, except I know he doesn't like me as a girlfriend, but I don't care. I will wait for him. I am listening to this saying, "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about." So, so far, I have decided that I am still trying to catch his eye. Our friendship was a huge rope. As the years passed by, I knew that our relationship became thinner and thinner. Before I knew what was happening the rope I had always counted on, became a thin yarn. I have tried making this yarn into a rope again, but it never works. I have tried and tried, but he never looks at me the same way anymore. He used to look me in the eyes, and his eyes would linger there. They were glued to me as if I was the only person in the world. Now, he looks for a second and then just smiles. He liked me but now it is too late. HE has moved on, and so should I. I can't. I am stuck in quicksand. He left me by myself. I was standing frozen by his eyes. He smiled, and then walked away. Now, I am sinking slowly in quicksand. He will not pull me out now. He has passed. Now, I will too. Eventually....

PoetLaureate07 PLATINUM, Aberdeen, Mississippi

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing..

you are  very  welcome... i only speak the truth, and a true artist who can make people relate like i was able to, is truly amazing!!!

Yeah I will definitely check out your work. Thank you so much by the way. :)

on May. 30 2010 at 11:59 am

Aw thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really appreciate it.. ;)

Radiogirl247 said...
on May. 30 2010 at 8:04 am
Radiogirl247, The Woodlands, Texas

You dont stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing.

This is realllyyyy good!!!! I totally relate to it!!!!!

Also, if its alright can you read my work? I hope you like it.

GREAT JOB!!!! I CAM TOTALLY RELATE!!!!!!! IT'S LIKE YOU WROTE THIS FROM MY EYES!!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlyingNewt BRONZE, Bloomington, Indiana
you're really talented. i can connet with the story. great job

Thanks sooo much, yeah ik i've been there... it feels good when he doesn't leave but then u turn around and u question if u should let him leave... i've been through that and thanks sooo much for commenting, it means a lot to me.. <3

shanie said...
on Apr. 28 2010 at 10:09 am
i am so glad that he doesnt wanna leave my side. it makes me feel special!!

shanie said...
on Apr. 28 2010 at 10:08 am
this is really good. i wish i had a talent like you. this is so amazing! this is like me and this guy. but for some odd reason we anit datin but we will never leave me and i think thats kind of odd. well anyways this was reallt good.

JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare

your quite welcome...i'm glad it did!!! =)

loveibanez BRONZE, Maumee, Ohio

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on!" -Ben Franklin

No prob :)

haha thnxx <3 it means a lot.. 

thanks sooo much!!! I really appreciate it.. <3 

loveibanez BRONZE, Maumee, Ohio

Okay --

TeenInk.com/nonfiction/personal_experience/article/157500/Dear-You-Love-Liar/

But if that doesn't work then go to the advanced search (It's right next to the normal search) and in the first Box, type in 'Dear You, Love Liar' exactly as I have it there and then hit search and it should come up. 

Meli138 said...
Meli138, GP, Texas

"Like a bird with broken wings its not how high he flies but the song he sings"
"Everybody live like its the last day you will ever see tell me tell me do you feel the pressure now?"

Im curious...who wrote that article you mentioned? Like whats their screen name i cant find it when i search for it. Help please reply ASAP im curious to read it lol. oh and THIS story was really great! Sooo realistic you captured those "hard to put into words" feelings :) Good job author of this story! Please reply "Peanut:)" :D

William Shakespeare

Wow that was great!!! Awesome job!!! You have some great talent... Again good job!!!

loveibanez BRONZE, Maumee, Ohio

Same thing going on with me, haha, get really frustrating after a while! I found a story, or 'letter' on here that portrays the same exact message, I like it, check it out, it's called uhhh, 'Dear You, Love Liar' Keep writing!

natygrace1217 PLATINUM, Jefferson, Maryland

trying is failing, doing is succeeding.

that was great. you really have talent, keep up the good work :)

Thanks soooooo much... :)

Rachie_P. GOLD said...
on Dec. 17 2009 at 6:14 am
Rachie_P. GOLD, Virginia Beach, Virginia

don't spend your life hiding from the monsters under your bed> go out and enjoy life to the fullest

i love it. it's very similar to a poem i wrote called "innocent".