Elle the Cinderella who never was | Teen Ink

Elle the Cinderella who never was

That night Elle’s heart turned to stone as she sat by the fire, the pain growing inside. She couldn’t take the lies. She could see it behind his eyes. She wanted him but he could comply because; all he ever did was lie. Elle looked down at the floor thinking what a fool she had been. Falling for a man who only wanted to win, his heart was cold and dead. She fell asleep in bed. She had a dream about fields and flowers magic and wonders till he came a smile on his face. She knew it couldn’t be true until it shown through the place. That part of Elle had died inside she couldn’t reopen the door. When heart started to pour down onto the floor; she awoke in anguish. The secret she knew she could hide no longer. She knew she had to be stronger. He leaned over her and stared into her eyes. She couldn’t take it the lies killed her. She stood up and told him these simple words “You and I disappeared. We won’t reappear.” She walked out of the room and fell to the floor. Her silk gown began to grow dirty, however she couldn’t see it. She ran like the world fell behind her.

Drama_Queen13 DIAMOND, Nantucket, Massachusetts

"Live Life Like A Song."

Wow. That was amazing. So powerful & beutifully written

chilligirl05 BRONZE, London, Other
also, convey.

john8855 said...
sorry that wasnt trying to be mean i just thought it was kinda funny how you spelled wonderful!

john8855 said...
way to spell wonderful L andS!!! you spelled it wonerful... its wonDerful!

JOBIN!!:) said...
so i liked the story but my favorite part was when you said like when you said "she ran like the world fell behind her" like i wanted to know more if you get what im saying but anyways you should try poetry cause i saw a lot of ryhming sentences but i liked it:)

gomez!!!(: said...
the story had a good intent and i get what your trying to say but it wasn't catching my attention. you she alot... and some parts just skipped ahead to another part and it didnt really make sense though

L andS said...
on Sep. 29 2009 at 11:54 am
the story has wonerful visual pictures. also you were able to covay your point with out stating it.