Loving you is like wanting death Ep. 1

She tried to strike him with her bare fleshed hand. He grabbed it in mid air. "Would you like to try again?" he asked with a dark smirk across his face. Yes! She screamed within herself. She hated him and everything he did to her. She loved him but hated everything about him. He killed her hope of her father coming back to her. She looked away from the hard-chisseled face that captured her in such a trance many times before. "He will come back. He loves me, which is more than what I can say about you!" I shifted away from him. He crossed his arms and began to sigh. He leaned on the fireplace as i sat down on the piano in the middle of the living room. I shuffled through the sheet music and found a symphony from Beethoven's 3rd. I began to play. my fingers gently touching the ancient piece. I could feel his eyes burning a hole through my head. He who stole me away in the middle of the night just to tell me that my father's return was hopeless and just a fairytale. Yes, I hated him. I suddenly didnt feel the urge to play anymore and finished the symphony with my own made up tune. I gently closed the piano and walked to the door to exit this treacherous place he was trying to keep me captive in. He glided in front of the door and leaned on the handle. His face was now serious and stricken with frustration. "For the last time your not going anywhere. So sit now." he brushed his hand through his black hair and lowered his eyes at me. "Move." I said in a husk voice. It was five in the morning i had no time for this. He smiled well more of a sinical smile then a happy-go-lucky one. Jackass. "Make me." He crossed his arms back in place and began to hum the same tune i played a minmute ago. "You arrogant-" I stopped myself. "Fine Ill move you." I spoke in a low whisper. His eyes fluttered as I moved closer to him. His breath and mine lingered together as we breathed in eachothers scent. I skimmed my lips across his. He backed up. Yeah wasnt expecting that one now were you. I kept repeating that in my head. I had the control not him. He lowered his arms and then grabbed me by the waist pulling me closer to him. His rock solid chest against mine. He bit my lower lip and then devoured my lips with a need that he must have been holding back for all this time. It was our first but not our last kiss.

thfitz2416 said...
May 9, 2010 at 6:45 am

that was realllllllly awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I liked it!

sarah said...
veri good loved the opening

kirby~bug said...
im new to this site but so far the posts r good!!!!

Ally25 said...
This was awesome but, You change from third person to first person... good job

MadgeUndersee1 replied...
Yeah that kind of confused me, too. but otherwise it was great :]

Kiki McGee said...
I love the whole love/hate relationship

Pixxie_Glitter said...
Apr. 17, 2010 at 7:25 am
Hey! I'm new on this site and this is the first story I read! It's really good and hope you'll write more into it.

kirby~bug replied...
it appears we r both newbees maybe we will hear more from each other!!!!

Pixxie_Glitter replied...
May 6, 2010 at 10:35 am
Maybe we will :)

kirby~bug replied...
have u read MY STORY yet? its preety awesome!! ill see if youve commented!! i wonder who its written by!?

beautiful.agony said...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 10:36 am
i agree with your comment about this article you wrote. hard rock and bad times make very beautiful poems.

emoVamp247 said...
i love it i want more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiveLife2theMax said...

more please :)

more more more :D

deardiary said...
Mar. 26, 2010 at 11:33 am
very nice.

duchesskrissy22 said...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 2:33 am
dis is amazing i keep repeating it all over again!! i cant w8 4 the nxt one!!!

gabbigale said...
I really enjoyed reading your story. You are very very talented. Im looking forwarded to reading more!

camillecr1 said...
Great start to a good story. if i could add a peice of constructive criticsm, don't change from 3rd person to 1st person. stay consitent. and your reader won't get so confused

Darkchloe14 said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 11:22 am
So CUUUUTE!! And it doesnt need much else like everyone else has been posting. Just watch you're grammar. ;)

RoseRed said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 10:35 am
I cant believe how romantic it was i loved it and i want more!

fictionluver said...
i love it!!!!!! this makes me so hungry for more keep wrighting you have talent!