Loving you is like wanting death Ep. 1

She tried to strike him with her bare fleshed hand. He grabbed it in mid air. "Would you like to try again?" he asked with a dark smirk across his face. Yes! She screamed within herself. She hated him and everything he did to her. She loved him but hated everything about him. He killed her hope of her father coming back to her. She looked away from the hard-chisseled face that captured her in such a trance many times before. "He will come back. He loves me, which is more than what I can say about you!" I shifted away from him. He crossed his arms and began to sigh. He leaned on the fireplace as i sat down on the piano in the middle of the living room. I shuffled through the sheet music and found a symphony from Beethoven's 3rd. I began to play. my fingers gently touching the ancient piece. I could feel his eyes burning a hole through my head. He who stole me away in the middle of the night just to tell me that my father's return was hopeless and just a fairytale. Yes, I hated him. I suddenly didnt feel the urge to play anymore and finished the symphony with my own made up tune. I gently closed the piano and walked to the door to exit this treacherous place he was trying to keep me captive in. He glided in front of the door and leaned on the handle. His face was now serious and stricken with frustration. "For the last time your not going anywhere. So sit now." he brushed his hand through his black hair and lowered his eyes at me. "Move." I said in a husk voice. It was five in the morning i had no time for this. He smiled well more of a sinical smile then a happy-go-lucky one. Jackass. "Make me." He crossed his arms back in place and began to hum the same tune i played a minmute ago. "You arrogant-" I stopped myself. "Fine Ill move you." I spoke in a low whisper. His eyes fluttered as I moved closer to him. His breath and mine lingered together as we breathed in eachothers scent. I skimmed my lips across his. He backed up. Yeah wasnt expecting that one now were you. I kept repeating that in my head. I had the control not him. He lowered his arms and then grabbed me by the waist pulling me closer to him. His rock solid chest against mine. He bit my lower lip and then devoured my lips with a need that he must have been holding back for all this time. It was our first but not our last kiss.

MusicMonster1999 said...
I looked at he first sentence and got hooked,Amazing Job!

Melyangely V. said...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:55 am:
Im in love with this!!!!

lunalovegood32 said...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 12:05 am:
hey i love your story so i went to your page to see ep. 2 but i could only find ep. 3 and 4. am i missing something?? please help!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 23, 2011 at 8:05 pm:
REALLY!!! good story! I loved it! Hey just posted a couple of stories. Could you check them out? Just click my user name and click one of my stories. Thanks! ( Any one can check out my stories if u want too!) :)(:

LovelyBlueRose said...
Jul. 23, 2011 at 9:55 am:
I'm such a sucker for romance articles. Keep it up!

Kat4ever333 said...
Jul. 1, 2011 at 1:24 pm:
please keep writing i loved it

Smiley2000 said...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 10:06 pm:
Wow that is absolutely incredible. I love this please keep writing!

jazzy13 said...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 9:38 pm:
i wished i could write like you! man that was unbeliable! i wish itd be come a book on my book shelf!

Itz_Bobbi18 said...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 3:41 pm:
this reminds me of a book called Demon in my view. I love that book it's amazing!. I hope you write more :)

Itz_Bobbi18 replied...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 3:44 pm :
i meen if it is a book

Mz.Minny2011 said...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 10:01 am:
the beginning and end of this sound a lot like these books i read. there called Hush Hush n Crescendo. Jus saying........

spiritgirl123 said...
Jun. 2, 2011 at 9:49 pm:
I'm confused as well lol but wonderful description!

sammielovesyou said...
May 18, 2011 at 2:59 pm:
what...?? im confused

Jesse T. said...
May 18, 2011 at 12:47 pm:
Awesomeness. Keep it up.

Missyninja said...
Loved it, are you going to post more? If so I'd like to read it :)

everything_shane said...
Apr. 4, 2011 at 4:56 am:
nice..i love the story :)

Ailse said...
Feb. 19, 2011 at 5:26 pm:
i really enjoyed this. for a moment there i had a flash back of my own situation similiar to this one. keep it up. i wanna know what happens next. :)

BriannaM. said...
Feb. 19, 2011 at 12:36 pm:
Awesome!!!! Totally Marvalous!

Chanchie said...
Jan. 28, 2011 at 6:53 am:
I loved this piece! Does anyone have the link to part 2?

MLGirl said...
i liked the plot! it's intriguing. i'm looking for part 2 but can`t find it...