Loving you is like wanting death Ep. 1

She tried to strike him with her bare fleshed hand. He grabbed it in mid air. "Would you like to try again?" he asked with a dark smirk across his face. Yes! She screamed within herself. She hated him and everything he did to her. She loved him but hated everything about him. He killed her hope of her father coming back to her. She looked away from the hard-chisseled face that captured her in such a trance many times before. "He will come back. He loves me, which is more than what I can say about you!" I shifted away from him. He crossed his arms and began to sigh. He leaned on the fireplace as i sat down on the piano in the middle of the living room. I shuffled through the sheet music and found a symphony from Beethoven's 3rd. I began to play. my fingers gently touching the ancient piece. I could feel his eyes burning a hole through my head. He who stole me away in the middle of the night just to tell me that my father's return was hopeless and just a fairytale. Yes, I hated him. I suddenly didnt feel the urge to play anymore and finished the symphony with my own made up tune. I gently closed the piano and walked to the door to exit this treacherous place he was trying to keep me captive in. He glided in front of the door and leaned on the handle. His face was now serious and stricken with frustration. "For the last time your not going anywhere. So sit now." he brushed his hand through his black hair and lowered his eyes at me. "Move." I said in a husk voice. It was five in the morning i had no time for this. He smiled well more of a sinical smile then a happy-go-lucky one. Jackass. "Make me." He crossed his arms back in place and began to hum the same tune i played a minmute ago. "You arrogant-" I stopped myself. "Fine Ill move you." I spoke in a low whisper. His eyes fluttered as I moved closer to him. His breath and mine lingered together as we breathed in eachothers scent. I skimmed my lips across his. He backed up. Yeah wasnt expecting that one now were you. I kept repeating that in my head. I had the control not him. He lowered his arms and then grabbed me by the waist pulling me closer to him. His rock solid chest against mine. He bit my lower lip and then devoured my lips with a need that he must have been holding back for all this time. It was our first but not our last kiss.

Jea.Lively said...
Nov. 13, 2013 at 12:28 am
Some of my writing is similar to yours in the aspect of unanswered questions, so I understand that is how it is meant to be. This is a really good piece.

Kristina G. said...
 I love your attentiveness to description. I would love more backround information, but I totally want to hear more. I'm more of a sad story writer, so it's nice to hear a perspective different from my own. And the fact that you are such a talented writer makes the experience even more enjoyable! :D Keep writing

CelestaCuffrig said...
Wishing for more background and answers but I guess that's how it goes with some stories! I love the tension between the two in this piece. So many emotions. So many levels of hate, love, lust. Check out my writing, pretty please? Ha, and VERY WELL DONE.

Cierra032597 said...
I want more. I am a big fan of romance books and I would totally want to read this one. Amazing. :)

A.M.Blackwood said...
A little confusing, but very intriguing. I definitely want to know more.

A.M.Blackwood said...

MiaUnwriten said...
I love your short story. Great writer

Kimani G. said...
That was unbelievable. I never knew i short story could be so seductive.... i really loved it your a great writter keep it upp !... i look foward to finding a prt.2 ;) 

Jaylamotley#1 replied...
Yea that's right

HeleneWHEELER18 said...
Following my exploration, millions of people on our planet get the home loans from well known creditors. Therefore, there is good chances to find a short term loan in any country.

Katzhascats said...
I liked the way the short story was written. It was written in a way that pulled me into the story. :)

assassin said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 11:21 am
ummmm, great description but kinda cheesy

Mescudi said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 9:46 am
Wow This is Very good. Please Make lots more.

Slafyg said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 9:40 am
Good starter. Nice flow.

BrilliantInnocence said...
Thats amazing! I love this! MORE!!!

IMadePaintThatLookedLikeCupcakesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
O_O SO AWESOME!!!! plz write lots more

Writer_Jordan said...
MORE! I loved it!

Goddess said...
WOW!!! PLEASE WRITE PART 2!! I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. i love it so far.

Pinkslip said...
THERE IS NO PART 2!!! I wanna read the rest!!!! :) THis was AWESOME!

PenPaperAddiction said...
Dec. 24, 2011 at 1:31 am
Kind of reminds me of "Beauty and the Beast"... With an edgier, sexier twist.