Cant get better than this.... | Teen Ink

Cant get better than this....

By romance_lover GOLD, Edmonton, Other
romance_lover GOLD, Edmonton, Other

Nothing better than this...The lights, The rides, the constant rush of the people surrounding us...the guy.Everything was perfect. We walked, Hand in hand, my eyes skippign from ride to ride.
" Oh we have to go on this!" he screeched as he pulled me to the bumpercars. He immediately got into one and pulled me onto his lap.
" this isnt safe!" I whined only half kidding.
"Exactaly." he smiled as he hit the gas at break neck speed.A small girl screamed as 'we' slammed mercissly into her. The operator kicked us off after that cause we were a 'danger' to children. I was more than pleased to sink my teeth into a delishious corn-dog.
"I didnt know you were into this kinda stuff?" I asked,mouth still full. He didnt seem to mind. He replied back indifferently.
" i dont." He replied. "its only this great cause your here." he smirked. I answered in a fake voice,
"hun-ey since when are you so romantic?"
He looked down at me in mock-seriousness.
"Baby,Im whatever you want me to be whenever you want it" he dipped me low to the ground and kissed me gently before returning me to the ground. Although my head was somewhere else.His Plain white t-shirt fit well across his perfectly cut abs, well his worn out jeans hugged his waist comfertably.His almost black hair fell messily infront of his eyes...oh his eyes...painted on a beautiful canvas...the dark brown pouring emotion. His lips...begging for touch.I shook away the thoughts just in time to hear the screaming and feel myself being pulled closer to the stage.It was almost midnight now but we werent in a rush.The band belted out thier rebellious sound.He swayed to the music.Finally the beat slowed as the band launched into a ballad.He stepped closer and raised my hands to his shoulders then lightly placed his hands on my back. We were slow dancing. The beat quickened but we stayed the same, never speeding up..but never stopping...completly lost in the moment.He kissed me slowly and i couldnt be more thankful for such an amazing person in my life and couldnt wish for anything more. I pulled him into a tight hug as he stroked my hair as the first firework light in the perfectly still night sky.
"lets go, my Juliet." he whispered lightly in my ear. We found ourselfs at the ferris wheel. He smiled shyly at me as if approving he was allowed to go. I smiled back and we climbed in.For a while we didnt talk. We just held eachother and watched the explosion of colors across the sky.When we reached the top he just stared at me.
"What." I asked self-consiously.
"You are so beautiful" He told me.He looked at me deeply.It was my turn to stare.His Eyes Shawn with all the light in the world.I didnt know what to say. I managed:
"Your everything to me.Your my day, my night,my happiness, everything only occurs because your in my heart."
"Your everything to me and i couldnt live without you.it would be as if i was the last person alive."I couldnt sppek. I pulled him to me and kissed him as if id never get to again, as if there would never be another day or night.
"I love you." he whispered as the

Sky.Went.Dark <3

I wrote this for my sister Destyni because she Loves a good romance story and i wanted to prove to her that i am capable! love ya des! I never put names in my storys because i want people to imagine...put themselves in the place of my charector and really feel the emotion. I hope you enjoyed.

on Oct. 7 2011 at 4:00 pm
MZ_funside BRONZE, Bronx, New York

monkey see monkey do

this is the most romantic thing ever you are a very lucky girl and he is a very lucky guy.

on Oct. 7 2011 at 10:53 am
billgamesh11 BRONZE, Grafton, Massachusetts

"It's always darkest before the dawn." ~Florence and the Machine

Yeah, I really liked this, but the grammar errors made this difficult to read. But great job on the story part, I LOVE how the Sky. Went. Dark.<3 :) 

You shold write more romance stories, you are really good at it!!! Just make sure you edit it more next time :):):);)

Emmazing GOLD said...
on Sep. 15 2011 at 1:57 pm
Emmazing GOLD, Alexandria, Virginia

I'm simply complicated.

I really liked this, nice job! :)

storm lily said...
on Sep. 6 2011 at 5:22 am

i like the plot, but this article is full of bad spelling

on Aug. 2 2011 at 3:37 pm
NKsunshine BRONZE, Palatine, Illinois

"I don't need easy, I just need possible!" ~Bethany Hamilton

Dude, you totally nailed the perfect balance of classic and sweet!! I love this, keep writing:)

on Jul. 2 2011 at 7:14 pm
beautifulmudblood BRONZE, Grovetown, Georgia

"Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'. I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful." -John Green (Looking For Alaska)

I could not agree more with the original comment. I am the biggest Grammar Nazi ever and it was literally painful to trudge through the first half. I really did try because it seemed like the plot had potential, but it wasn't to much avail. I gave up. 

on Jun. 19 2011 at 6:21 pm
bunbun74 SILVER, Fort Collins, Colorado

hahaah, to be honest while i was reading this i didn't even notice the spelling or grammer mistakes. i'm not really that good at them either so hey:) i liked this a lot, the emotion you brought was so cute. great job!

- Hermione700

on Mar. 23 2011 at 10:49 pm
heiwagirl SILVER, Enumclaw, Washington

You just have to live your life not careing what they think and just shake off the drama and prove to them that you are better than they think you are.

she really pulled me into the charactors world I felt everything she felt and saw everything she saw it was fantastic. nice job ^_^

on Mar. 23 2011 at 9:09 am
Spazzy_Kinz2013 BRONZE, Oceanside, California
I really felt what this character was feeling!!! Very good job, I love it :)

happi45 said...
on Mar. 7 2011 at 7:43 pm
happi45, Goshen, Arkansas

"hello world and all that inhabits it"
- sponge bob squarepants

It's okay i do thing same thing all the time :)

on Mar. 1 2011 at 9:20 pm
Rainbowmadhatter, Reno, Nevada

haha oops sorry ppl

;/

-Monkeyface

happi45 said...
on Mar. 1 2011 at 8:08 pm
happi45, Goshen, Arkansas

"hello world and all that inhabits it"
- sponge bob squarepants

You spelled spelling wrong...... :|

Chimzzy BRONZE said...
on Mar. 1 2011 at 1:03 pm
Chimzzy BRONZE, Winnipeg, Other
I agree with this comment, but I think the story was still a good one, wouldn't you agree?

tanaya BRONZE said...
on Feb. 11 2011 at 3:13 pm
tanaya BRONZE, Edison, New Jersey

If only that happened to every girl! :(

It's really good!

on Feb. 7 2011 at 2:40 pm
golden_rose_98, Kingston, Pennsylvania

A book is TV in my head.:)

that is so sweet!i wonder when something like that will ever happen to me....... </3

on Jan. 27 2011 at 5:04 pm
Love4All SILVER, Hudson, Massachusetts

We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find. --Author Unknown

:-) haha i understand. been there done that. 

on Jan. 26 2011 at 3:53 pm
romance_lover GOLD, Edmonton, Other
i know! i dont like this piece at all D: My grammers terrible.. and its just immature. lol. what can i say? i was in love . :p

on Jan. 16 2011 at 8:59 pm
emmernemmer PLATINUM, Stockton, California

"the pen is mightier than the sword"

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

on Jan. 16 2011 at 11:03 am
Love4All SILVER, Hudson, Massachusetts

really good but spelling and grammar kind of ruined it.

on Dec. 25 2010 at 4:05 pm
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey

Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

goodness. the punctuation errors and spelling errors and stuff completely ruined the mood.