Cant get better than this....

Nothing better than this...The lights, The rides, the constant rush of the people surrounding us...the guy.Everything was perfect. We walked, Hand in hand, my eyes skippign from ride to ride.
" Oh we have to go on this!" he screeched as he pulled me to the bumpercars. He immediately got into one and pulled me onto his lap.
" this isnt safe!" I whined only half kidding.
"Exactaly." he smiled as he hit the gas at break neck speed.A small girl screamed as 'we' slammed mercissly into her. The operator kicked us off after that cause we were a 'danger' to children. I was more than pleased to sink my teeth into a delishious corn-dog.
"I didnt know you were into this kinda stuff?" I asked,mouth still full. He didnt seem to mind. He replied back indifferently.
" i dont." He replied. "its only this great cause your here." he smirked. I answered in a fake voice,
"hun-ey since when are you so romantic?"
He looked down at me in mock-seriousness.
"Baby,Im whatever you want me to be whenever you want it" he dipped me low to the ground and kissed me gently before returning me to the ground. Although my head was somewhere else.His Plain white t-shirt fit well across his perfectly cut abs, well his worn out jeans hugged his waist comfertably.His almost black hair fell messily infront of his eyes...oh his eyes...painted on a beautiful canvas...the dark brown pouring emotion. His lips...begging for touch.I shook away the thoughts just in time to hear the screaming and feel myself being pulled closer to the stage.It was almost midnight now but we werent in a rush.The band belted out thier rebellious sound.He swayed to the music.Finally the beat slowed as the band launched into a ballad.He stepped closer and raised my hands to his shoulders then lightly placed his hands on my back. We were slow dancing. The beat quickened but we stayed the same, never speeding up..but never stopping...completly lost in the moment.He kissed me slowly and i couldnt be more thankful for such an amazing person in my life and couldnt wish for anything more. I pulled him into a tight hug as he stroked my hair as the first firework light in the perfectly still night sky.
"lets go, my Juliet." he whispered lightly in my ear. We found ourselfs at the ferris wheel. He smiled shyly at me as if approving he was allowed to go. I smiled back and we climbed in.For a while we didnt talk. We just held eachother and watched the explosion of colors across the sky.When we reached the top he just stared at me.
"What." I asked self-consiously.
"You are so beautiful" He told me.He looked at me deeply.It was my turn to stare.His Eyes Shawn with all the light in the world.I didnt know what to say. I managed:
"Your everything to me.Your my day, my night,my happiness, everything only occurs because your in my heart."
"Your everything to me and i couldnt live without you.it would be as if i was the last person alive."I couldnt sppek. I pulled him to me and kissed him as if id never get to again, as if there would never be another day or night.
"I love you." he whispered as the

Sky.Went.Dark <3

MZ_funside said...
this is the most romantic thing ever you are a very lucky girl and he is a very lucky guy.

Emmazing said...
I really liked this, nice job! :)

storm lily said...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 5:22 am:

i like the plot, but this article is full of bad spelling

billgamesh11 replied...
Oct. 7, 2011 at 10:53 am :

Yeah, I really liked this, but the grammar errors made this difficult to read. But great job on the story part, I LOVE how the Sky. Went. Dark.<3 :) 

You shold write more romance stories, you are really good at it!!! Just make sure you edit it more next time :):):);)

NKsunshine said...
Dude, you totally nailed the perfect balance of classic and sweet!! I love this, keep writing:)

Hermione700 said...
Jun. 19, 2011 at 6:21 pm:

hahaah, to be honest while i was reading this i didn't even notice the spelling or grammer mistakes. i'm not really that good at them either so hey:) i liked this a lot, the emotion you brought was so cute. great job!

- Hermione700

heiwagirl said...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 10:49 pm:
she really pulled me into the charactors world I felt everything she felt and saw everything she saw it was fantastic. nice job ^_^

Spazzy_Kinz2013 said...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 9:09 am:
I really felt what this character was feeling!!! Very good job, I love it :)

tanaya said...
Feb. 11, 2011 at 3:13 pm:

If only that happened to every girl! :(

It's really good!

golden_rose_98 said...
Feb. 7, 2011 at 2:40 pm:
that is so sweet!i wonder when something like that will ever happen to me....... </3

emmernemmer said...
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

Love4All said...
Jan. 16, 2011 at 11:03 am:
really good but spelling and grammar kind of ruined it.

romance_lover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 26, 2011 at 3:53 pm :
i know! i dont like this piece at all D: My grammers terrible.. and its just immature. lol. what can i say? i was in love . :p

Love4All replied...
Jan. 27, 2011 at 5:04 pm :
:-) haha i understand. been there done that. 

DiamondsIntheGrassThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
goodness. the punctuation errors and spelling errors and stuff completely ruined the mood.

Chimzzy replied...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 1:03 pm :
I agree with this comment, but I think the story was still a good one, wouldn't you agree?

beautifulmudblood replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 7:14 pm :
I could not agree more with the original comment. I am the biggest Grammar Nazi ever and it was literally painful to trudge through the first half. I really did try because it seemed like the plot had potential, but it wasn't to much avail. I gave up. 

gozochrissie said...
Nov. 11, 2010 at 9:15 am:
theres some puntuaction errors but i love the over all story!!!

monkeyfaceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

a little speeling and punct. errors but other than that i really liked it...i can see myself in her position too

ur sister is really lucky to have such an awsome sister like you

happi45 replied...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 8:08 pm :
You spelled spelling wrong...... :|