heart puzzles

My heart holds so many things. Things I want to be there, and things I definatly could do without. Sometimes it's confuesing what to let in. Sometimes, it's a perfect match, other times I know I've made a mistake. You might think I'm talking about boys. Yes and no. I do have a boyfriend. He is the best of the best, willing to do anything for me, and I love him. He takes up a huge amount of my heart. One of the things that I love about him is that he goes to church with me. God takes up the biggest place in my heart and my boyfriend shares that with me. So far, everything in my heart fits together. But there are things that don't. Heartbreak. I guess I've experienced that. Before my current boyfriend, a boy cheated on me. But current boyfriend fixed my heart, and told me I didn't deserve to be treated like that. He tells me I'm beautiful. And he repects me. So I guess all these peices fit together still. But what about family? I love my family. Yet, sometimes they don't understand that I'm growing up. Mostly it's my dad. But thats completel normal. And no matter what, I will still love him. Now, what about writting? Writting is how I pour m heart out. How I explain myself to people and how I calm myself down when something in my heart breaks. Sometimes I have so many feelings I can't write it down. That's when my heart doesnt fit together, and when things arounf me get difficult. When your heart is all jumbled up, you can't put it together without help. SOmetimes I talk to someone, sometimes I just do nothing at all. But what really matters is that everyone has a heart. And everyone has to put the puzzle together

Haley G. said...
i have never heard that song before. i do write songs though:)

BookLOver909 said...
Oct. 15, 2009 at 9:54 am
This sounds like it came out of the song The Way I Loved You by Taylor Swift