The First Time | Teen Ink

The First Time

By Juan Lopez BRONZE, Woodburn, Oregon
Juan Lopez BRONZE, Woodburn, Oregon

It was a Friday morning and Anthony‘s mom got up and said “son time for school”
My mom is my alarm clock. She wakes up every morning to go to work. She has to wake up at four because she works far from were we live. I was finally really and I went to the kitchen and got some pancakes and a cup of coffee. I was eating breakfast and I looked at the clock it was time for me to get to school.

I called my mom and she said “she was ready so she drive me to school. We got there and I got off the car and said “bye mom” she replied back bye son I love you and take care.” So I was walking in and I went straight to my locker to put my stuff away and then went with my friend Jesus and I ask him if he knows about the new girl. He said yeah there is going to be anew girl I’m said if she is hot I’m going to hit on her. Jesus just laugh my first period was P.E we were playing soccer and I got distracted when I saw this girl waking down the filed wow you don’t even know she got me going crazy .She was beautiful I couldn’t stop staring at her she had the beautiful smile in the word I felt in love with her but right now I’m going to make friends with her.

And after a wile I will tell her how beautiful she is I went to my next class and she was their I was happy that I was going to be with her again she come up to me and said hey what’s your name? I Anthony said my name is Anthony I was looking straight into her eyes and I said what’s your name? She said my name is Vanessa. We started talking I ask her where did you come from? I come from south Carolina” said Vanessa so do you play any sport? Said Anthony. I do she said I like to play soccer I like to kick the ball and to make goals.

Then weeks pas by and I found out that she liked this guy name Chris and I got mad and I didn’t know what to do I wanted to fight the guy but is not worth it fighting for a girl and I was taking to her after school and I ask her hey is it truth your going out with Chris? She said yes and we were walking around for a long time we were just taking and she had to go home I walked her home and said buy. The next day some told me that she broke up with Chris and I was happy I was walking her to her bus and said I need to ask you question she said yeah will do you want to go out with me? She said yes. I like you the first time I saw you but I thought you didn’t like me so I just stayed quiet she said hey I have to go home and she hug me and gave me a kiss and after that her mom come and said lets go she said buy and she left. I started walking home with goy and easement I was happy.
My mom had came back from work and she said get ready we are going out to eat that eat that made me even more happy we were driving to a Mexican restaurant me and my mom got there. And we order and four minutes later the food got there and we were eating and talking I told her about my girlfriend and she was happy for me. We were done eating and we went back home.

ClaraRose SILVER, Glasgow, Other

"It's not what we are born, but what we grow to be."

"you think that because I am Poor, Obscure, Plain and little, that I am Soulless and Heartless. I have just as much soul as you and full as much heart"

This needs a serious plot adjustment and grammar check