Piece of Love | Teen Ink

Piece of Love

I knew I was running out of time, not being able to find the makeup. I knew my mom would yell at me sooner or later.I kept  trying to find my way to the restroom, seeing that my sisters wouldn’t control her daughters. She kept saying that the girls were not there, ignoring the fact that she would not do anything to calm them down. Gosh, she kept repeating this stupid paradoxical statement. Not only that, but she kept trying to kick me out from the restroom, reaping oxymoronic statements. After resisting, I had given up, leaving the restroom irritated. Knowing that I didn’t have much time, I had to leave the house to get to school on time. After the car ride, I instantly got off, forgetting my mom’s goodbye. Turning back, I felt a gush of disrespect, knowing it was a sacrilege  action by leaving without her blessing. Keeping that in mind, I instantly bumped into someone, feeling a depravity from them, then crashing in someone's strong chest, having my books fall to the ground.

While I was picking up my items, I looked up, seeing the least expected person. I was my crush. Immediately i had turned to the ground, feeling my cheeks become rosy of embracement. He had reached down to help me, which in return it validated  my feelings. Hearing a shout of my name, I saw my group of friends waiting for me. Walking away while thanking him for his help, I made sure I had looked at him, in a valediction way, because I did not not want to comfort of saying goodbye.Walking into the hallway, I couldn't stop thinking about him, buy I knew I was embarrassed from what had happened in the morning. I didn’t want him to see me. Seeing me overthink and stressed about it, one of my best friends she had given me an asylum.  Even though I would get in trouble with my mom and school, I had to leave. Wwe had left instantly, we were gone. While on the road, we didn't notice we had gotten into a jeopardy on the road.

We didn't know what to do. I started to panic, seeing opaque  shapes in my surroundings. I knew this wasn't a good idea. Seeing me like this, my friend mentioned about my crush, that took my attention to her. She had told me and explained to me that she had to call him for his help, not knowing that he was her cousin. After a while waiting for him, I knew I had a chance to talk to him. We had to wait for him to help us and get us home. Having the first words with him in the drive, everything became translucent because of him. After speaking for a while, we had started to converge with each other and interests. With the endless conversations we had that night, there was a consummation of your liking towards each other, allowing him ti ask me on a date the next day. The next night, I was surprised with the unexpected. Instead of going somewhere simple, he took me to dinner and out to the small park in downtown. It was an opulent date for me. The whole night was a blast. With out knowing he had asked me if i would want to go on more dates, which had left me speechless. I wanted to say yes but it somehow came out in a grotesque way, saying no. After what happened, we felt awkward, I thought I had ruined everything. Slowly, we started to cleave apart, especially with our conversations. On the drive home, I tried making conversation, which it didn't work out that well. He rarely spoke that night. I knew that even our friendship cannot be weld back together thanks to my dumm self.

When arriving to my home, we just hugged goodbye, feeling wretched.  After a while being in my room, pacing while thinking, I had to do something to change his mind about me. Finally, I had the guts to text him, but not in a wanton way as my friend had mentioned it to me. After a while, he never texted back. The weekend approached, still not knowing what to do. Until Sunday night, I had an epiphany. Approaching to school, I knew I had to talk to him face to face, I couldn’t waste any time. Walking up to him I started to spill out everything and how I felt. While explaining, he instantly pulled me to him and kissed me, not giving me a chance to say one more word, leaving me in anagnorisis.At that point, In knew we would be more than friends.

We all know that most of the “romance” stories are overrated, but I’m head over heels for them. They really do catch my attention and make me feel to write them, so with a few days, I was able to tell about a way I would of wanted to meet my crush and how we could of ended up together. Most of this might of not seem realistic, but it’s the imagination that took over. It might not have a good title to it, but it’s something that most girls would like to imagine like that.