what teenage love | Teen Ink

what teenage love

By taty davis BRONZE, Clarksville, Tennessee
taty davis BRONZE, Clarksville, Tennessee

it;s staying up late for each other and barely staying awake in class the next day it's passing each other between classes and stopping to say hi but ending up running to your next class right before the bell rings it;s going to the mall wondering around hand in hand with a silence thats comfortable it;s watching a movie in the theater with his arm slowly creeping onto your shoulders and you resting your head in his arms it;s walking around at night for no reason at all his chest her head looking at the stars its uncertanley of how long it will last a risk you;re both willing to take even if it means you;ll have a broken heart it;s not yet true love but not like nor lust nor unfortunatley it;s teenage love here to stay to play with our hearts and never go away

on May. 13 2009 at 9:40 pm
nextkidd30 SILVER, Oregon, Wisconsin

"Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts."
-- William Shakespeare

your story is interesting in the fact that it can apply to multiple people, including myself. If you're interesting in this type of fiction you could do me a favor and take a look at my article. I'd love to get feedback from a person who has so obviously had serious feelings for someone . . . or at least is able to write like they have.

i'd be more than happy to give this article five stars.

please, if you've got a moment, take a look.

TeenInk.com/raw/Fiction/article/95129/Living-In-The-Moment/