My Dear Old Friend... | Teen Ink

My Dear Old Friend...

My Dear Friend,

You said you would wright. You said you would call. You said you would love me forever, as you kissed my fingertips the last time we met. But you didn't. You lied to me. You promised you wouldn't do that either. I read about you in the paper. What happend with your mother. How she stabbed your sister in the heart. YOur sister had the same name as you. And I thought you only had a brother. You lied to me about that also. THe reporters said that it happened when your mother found her with a boy in your room, and that he and your sister were naked and making out when your mother found them. Thats how I knew it wasn't you. You said you would always love me, that the relationship between us girls would be the strongest and deepest love you would ever feel. YOu would never go against your word, but you did already. Should I be suprised you kept this harsh secret? I know I shouldn't. And thats why I'm coming to join you. I'm going to join after what you did to me. Because your mother hated you enough to kill you. I'm coming to you, since you can't come back to me. And the last words I write and say are these to you: I love you, dear friend. I love you.

lizzikm GOLD said...
on May. 5 2009 at 12:57 pm
lizzikm GOLD, Rochester, New York

"You get ideas from daydreaming, you get ideas from being bored. The only differences between writers and other people is that we realize when we're doing it.

when i was writing this i realized that most love novels were straight ones with happy endings. this is about a girl that moved away from her girlfriend that cheated on her with a guy and her mom killed the girlfriend for it.

lizzikm GOLD said...
on Apr. 21 2009 at 2:56 pm
lizzikm GOLD, Rochester, New York

GAHH!! sorry, that comment was for a different article. my mistake, sorry!!

lizzikm GOLD said...
on Apr. 19 2009 at 2:19 pm
lizzikm GOLD, Rochester, New York

it takes place at an abbotts (frozen yogurt place) on a street where i hang out a lot. very classy and rich neighborhood, i hang on a poorer street about two over. we have the highest murder rate in the state, so i figured i'd ake something realistic for once :-)

on Apr. 18 2009 at 2:23 am
yours-truly BRONZE, Stow, Ohio
this is really nice. i dont fully understand the whole thing but hey, at least it makes the reader wonder. i love the emotion and the feeling. i wonder what inspired you to write this. but, if it was something in your life like this then im sorry. GOOD JOB!

~yours truly~