My Dear Old Friend... | Teen Ink

My Dear Old Friend...

November 14, 2008
By Anonymous

My Dear Friend,

You said you would wright. You said you would call. You said you would love me forever, as you kissed my fingertips the last time we met. But you didn't. You lied to me. You promised you wouldn't do that either. I read about you in the paper. What happend with your mother. How she stabbed your sister in the heart. YOur sister had the same name as you. And I thought you only had a brother. You lied to me about that also. THe reporters said that it happened when your mother found her with a boy in your room, and that he and your sister were naked and making out when your mother found them. Thats how I knew it wasn't you. You said you would always love me, that the relationship between us girls would be the strongest and deepest love you would ever feel. YOu would never go against your word, but you did already. Should I be suprised you kept this harsh secret? I know I shouldn't. And thats why I'm coming to join you. I'm going to join after what you did to me. Because your mother hated you enough to kill you. I'm coming to you, since you can't come back to me. And the last words I write and say are these to you: I love you, dear friend. I love you.