True Love | Teen Ink

True Love

January 8, 2018
By XxCorndog_DestroyerxX BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
XxCorndog_DestroyerxX BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

One day a  five year old boy and a girl fell in love with each other. They talked to each other everyday. The boy would buy her gifts. He loved and protected her everyday. Sometimes they would walk together to the park and just chill. Sometimes they’ll just watch movies at each others houses. Though love isn’t always forever. Once the girl turned fifthteen she got noticed by big movie producers. She didn’t want to leave him but she had no choice. The boy understood. The girl promised she’ll come back and they’ll be together forever. So then on he waited and waited for her to come home but she never did. At age thirty he was homeless,dirty, had no love and did nothing with his life.That was until he saw a young woman walking by that had the same ring he gave his last love the day before she left. He walks up to her and say “Vanessa”. The woman takes off her shades. She Stares at him hard and her eyes get wide she stretches out her arms and yelled “Desmond!” and she hugged him. They went to a restaurant and ate their food. Vanessa paid for everything of course, they had a blast. At twelve they finally went home.Vanessa went to her mansion while Desmond went to his box. After the that day she came back to him and told him that she broke up with her husband to marry him. Which they did. But when the press found out about this they put it all over the news. Her director fired her and her kids left her and went with her ex husband. But she didn’t care as long as she had him with her nothing could make her happier.